I notice this piwik instance is used on Zanata :
I do not understand the aim of this, if gather a few user statistics on public website is fine to me (we need to mesure the impact of widespread communication), I am not confortable by using it on contributor tools.
Redhat already have a lot of tracking of public activity of what we do (it's open and we use the same login everywhere), why would you like to go deeper in who we are ?
Is it an exception to be fixed or something you do on other contributors tools ?
Thanks for your help,
For Beta tomorrow, the websites are going to advertize the windows and
osx versions of the new Fedora Media Writer. We want to just have these
on all of the proxies locally for easy downloading.
I'd like to push this out today so everything is synced for tomorrow.
Note that likely we will want to improve this after release as we have
to update it anytime the versions change, but for Beta this should be
diff --git a/roles/fedora-web/getfedora/files/cron-sync-getfedora b/roles/fedora-web/getfedora/files/cron-sync-getfedora
index 8de6dbd..54ba1cb 100644
@@ -1 +1,2 @@
25 * * * * root /usr/bin/rsync --delete -a --no-owner --no-group sundries01::getfedora.org/ /srv/web/getfedora.org/
+30 * * * * root /usr/bin/rsync --delete -a --no-owner --no-group sundries01::fmw/ /srv/web/fmw/
diff --git a/roles/fedora-web/getfedora/files/getfedora.org.conf b/roles/fedora-web/getfedora/files/getfedora.org.conf
index 14c5fed..456592c 100644
@@ -3,6 +3,9 @@ Alias /favicon.ico /srv/web/fedoraproject.org/static/images/favicon.ico
+Alias /FedoraMediaWriter-osx-3.97.1-17-g480c143.dmg /srv/web/fwm/FedoraMediaWriter-osx-3.97.1-17-g480c143.dmg
+Alias /FedoraMediaWriter-win-3.97.1-17-g480c143.exe /srv/web/fmw/FedoraMediaWriter-win-3.97.1-17-g480c143.exe
FileETag MTime Size
diff --git a/roles/rsyncd/files/rsyncd.conf.sundries-stg b/roles/rsyncd/files/rsyncd.conf.sundries-stg
index 53c2deb..36f9378 100644
@@ -173,3 +173,11 @@ uid = root
gid = root
read only = yes
hosts allow = 10.5.126.0/255.255.255.0 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0
+comment = fmw
+path = /srv/web/fmw
+uid = root
+gid = root
+read only = yes
+hosts allow = 10.5.126.0/255.255.255.0 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0
Over the weekend we deployed a test mirrormanager2-mirrorlist docker
container on proxy01.stg. However, that added a weird new network
interface there that breaks our base role.
This should fix it...
diff --git a/roles/base/tasks/main.yml b/roles/base/tasks/main.yml
index 6dfd4f9..7706a80 100644
@@ -64,7 +64,7 @@
# - restart NetworkManager
- reload NetworkManager-connections
- apply interface-changes
- when: (virthost is not defined) and (not item.startswith('tun')) and (not item.startswith('virbr')) and (not item.startswith('vnet')) and (hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_' + item.replace('-','_')]['type'] == 'ether') and (ansible_distribution_major_version|int >=7) and hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_' + item.replace('-','_')]['active'] and nmclitest|success and ( not ansible_ifcfg_blacklist ) and ( ansible_ifcfg_whitelist is not defined or item in ansible_ifcfg_whitelist )
+ when: (virthost is not defined) and (item.startswith(('eth','br'))) and (hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_' + item.replace('-','_')]['type'] == 'ether') and (ansible_distribution_major_version|int >=7) and hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_' + item.replace('-','_')]['active'] and nmclitest|success and ( not ansible_ifcfg_blacklist ) and ( ansible_ifcfg_whitelist is not defined or item in ansible_ifcfg_whitelist )
We have fixed a few bugs in pungi for supporting the workstation ostree
installer and I would like to get pung-4.1.10 deployed on the compose boxes.
The upstream change log is:
- pungi: Replace kickstart repo url (mark)
- ostree-installer: Reduce duplication in tests (lsedlar)
- ostree-installer: Generate correct volume ID (lsedlar)
- ostree-installer: Use ostree as type in filename (lsedlar)
- ostree: Use $basearch in repo file (lsedlar)
- config: Accept empty branch in SCM dict (lsedlar)
- Remove duplicated version from pungi script (lsedlar)
- use --new-chroot when making ostree's (dennis)
- Merge #404 `Remove FSF address from file headers` (dennis)
- Merge #409 `Translate paths without double slash` (dennis)
- Create git tags without release (lsedlar)
- Translate paths without double slash (lsedlar)
- Remove shebangs from non-executable files (lsedlar)
- Remove FSF address from comments (lsedlar)
- Update contributing guide (lsedlar)
- init: Remove keep_original_comps option (lsedlar)
- tests: Use unittest2 consistently (lsedlar)
This will help make it clear that the installer iso is a ostree installer and
not a traditional installer
My name is Dmitry, I'am from Moscow(Russia) GMT+4, my IRC nickname: saunind.
Currently I'am working as a network engineer. I have used Fedora Core on my
laptops more than year and a half. I experienced with UNIX systems
administration (Solaris, HP-UX, FreeBSD).
Now i want to be a part of the "Fedora Infrastructure team", improve my
I'am interesting in LInux OS(Performance tuning, troubleshooting and
monitoring), Ansible, Databases, LAMP, Python and all other parts of Fedora
We've been getting reports that some users aren't getting Bodhi e-mails
when their updates are eligible for pushing to stable, and then
confusingly other users are getting e-mails every 6 hours about it. I
believe I've found the problem, which I've documented here:
To fix this, I think we just need to add these two lines to Bodhi's
production.ini.j2 setting in Ansible:
testing_approval_msg_based_on_karma = This update has reached the
stable karma threshold and can be pushed to stable now if the
not_yet_tested_msg_based_on_karma = This update has not reached the
stable karma threshold.
While I was in there, I did a git diff between the production.ini from
Bodhi's git repo and the one in Ansible, and though there were a lot of
changes I don't believe we need to change anything else.
So what do you think, shall I add those two settings on production?
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. Whats your favorite Halloween food?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
The mailing-list fr-users (https://email@example.com...) has some issues for 2-3 weeks, maybe just after the mailman update.
For example, in archives, weekly Reminder (each Monday) about meeting are not there. But we received these emails (26th September and 3rd October).
And I sent some emails as answer (with Thunderbird), but nobody received that. I didn't receive errors from server.
It is very strange, for example one person sent this night a email without issue.
Before that, I didn't have issue too, with the same email address or configuration.
Do you have an idea about that? I am available if you need more details.
Have a nice day,