Good morning everyone,
I just pushed out a new release of pagure: 0.1.25
Here is the (large) changelog:
* Mon Oct 05 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 0.1.25-1
- Update to 0.1.25
- Improve the documentation (especially the part about configuring pagure and
all the options the configuration file supports)
- Remove the two trailing empty lines when showing a file online
- Add a link on the issue list to be able to filter all the unassigned issues
- Rework the layout of the pull-request page
- Rework the commit list in the PR page to allow showing the entire commit
- Let any user create remote pull-request otherwise what's the point?
- Add the possibility to edit the title of a pull-request
- Add a page listing all the pull-requests of an user (opened by or against)
- Add support for multiple ssh-keys (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Ensure the authorized_keys file is generated by gitolite (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Fix the regex for @<username>
- Improve the display of renamed files in PR
- Add option to disable entirely the user/group management from the UI
- Add an updated_on field to Pull-Request
- Add an closed_at field to Pull-Request
- Allow the submitter of a PR to close it (w/o merging it)
- Disable editing a pull-request when that one is closed/merged
- Add option to hide by default a part of the index page (ie: all the repos, the
user's repos or the user's forks)
- Drop the csrf_token from the error emails sent to the admins
This is currently running in stg but won't make it in prod as I already found a
bug (and the PR is open).
Expect 0.1.26 later today.
Have a nice day,
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. If you could have the power to become invisible OR the power to read
minds, which would you choose?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Good morning everyone,
I just cut a new pkgdb2 release: 1.29
Here is its changelog:
* Fri Oct 02 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 1.29-1
- Update to 1.29
- Adjust the README's intructions (trishnaguha)
- Fixed the problem with formatting the description of a package (farhaanbukhsh)
- Adjust docstring now that pkgdb in Fedora's infra is using dynamic endpoints
- Pull info from bugzilla to pre-populate the new package form when requesting
new packages to be added
This is currently running in stg and will be running in prod shortly.
Thank you for your attention,
The newly done autocloud-backend-* sysems can not ping/reach
koji.fedoraproject.org and other sites (using /etc/hosts). I guess
someone is missing
in network/iptables in the new systems.
Can anyone help?
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer