A new supybot-fedora release is out with the following changes:
- A new `.dctime` command from Patrick that returns the current time
of a datacenter identified by dcname. Supported DCs: PHX2, RDU, AMS,
- A bugfix to the `.pulls` command to handle non-ascii encoding.
I'll deploy it next when we get a window inbetween zodbot meetings.
Good morning everyone,
I just cut a new pagure release: 0.1.28
Here is the changelog:
* Mon Oct 12 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 0.1.28-1
- Update to 0.1.28
- Fix the call to noJS() in the pull-request template to avoid crashing
- Improve the runserver script in the sources
- Fix the projects pagination on the index page
- Create the git-daemon-export-ok file upon creating a new project/git
- Use first line of commit message for PR title when only one commit (Maciej
- Show the tag message near the tag in the release page
- Set the default_email when creating a local user account
It is currently happily running in stg, will test it some more and push to prod.
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 07:09:40 +0000
mohamed fawzy <mohamedfawzy(a)fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I think this mail need infrastructure group help
I've reset the admin password.
Let me know if there's anything more I can assist with from here.
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz(a)gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, Oct 11, 2015, 8:44 AM
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Mailing list issues
> To: Fedora Ambassadors <ambassadors(a)lists.fedoraproject.org>
> I have serious problem with our hu-users mailing list, because I can't
> access the admin side of the list because I don't know anymore the
> password for it, because wasn't me who has handled the list. As one of
> our team member who has left the community, handed over the list and
> the IRC, I have lost the admin access to the hu-users fpo list.
> Not only that makes me headache, else lately some chinese-korean
> spammers are bombarding it...and seriously would like to end it. I am
> asking help to reset the password or close out those spammers, but no
> clue who are able to access all the fpo mailing lists...
> PGP: 06853DF7
> ambassadors mailing list
Forgot to mention this in a note to the list earlier, but...
I upgrade our taiga instance at taiga.cloud.fedoraproject.org from
1.6.0 to the latest stable 1.8.0. Things seem to be working fine
authentication plugin. After you log in, you get presented with a
page that appears to be stuck loading. You just have to reload the
page and everything should be working after that.
I also added taiga to the list of apps presented on the
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/ landing page.
If you run into any problems with the latest version, do please let me
python-fedora-0.6.0 is out. I'll deploy it to staging tonight and we
can check back on the status of it on monday. It contains mostly
things which are only interesting for Fedora developer clients and
shouldn't have much impact on infrastructure hosts.
* Cache session cookies between use for clients using OpenID.
* Retry failed requests for clients using OpenID
* Remove Bodhi server version detection code.
* Python3 support for the BodhiClient.
* Drop support for python-requests-1.x