In case anyone is interested :)
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Antriksh Shah <antriksh911(a)gmail.com>
Subject: nullcon Security Conference Goa, 15-18 Feb 2012
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 10:34:58 +0530
India’s Premier Security Conference
organized and managed by an official security community and its
members. We are a team of security professionals who love what they do
and it becomes evident when one attends any of our conferences.
nullcon @ Bogmallo Beach Resort 15th – 18th Feb 2012 GOA – EVENTS
1. Dr. Kamlesh Bajaj CEO – DSCI
2. Alok Vijaynt Director – NTRO
Conference (Research Track)
1. Charlie Miller - Breaking iOS Code signing.
2. Andrew King - AV Bypass: Your Antivirus cannot protect you
3. Rahul Sasi - IVR Security: Internal network attacks via phone lines
4. Atul Alex - Binary God
5. Gursev Kalra - CAPTCHAs for fun and profit
6. Anant, Prashant, Pardhasaradhi - Haxdroid: Empowering Android
7. Bishan Singh - Node.js: The good, bad and ugly
8. Don A. Bailey - War Texting: Weaponizing Machine 2 Machine
9. Justin Searle - Attacking and Defending the Smart Grid
10. Nishant, Sarathi - Ra.2: Blackbox DOM-based XSS scanner
11. Anil, Chaitany - Content Sniffing Algorithm bypassing Techniques
and Possible Attack Vectors
Conference (Technical Track)
1. Vivek Ramachandran - WiFi Malware for fun and profit
2. Marc Bown - Sharing the love: Forensics in shared hosting
3. Amol Sarwate - SCADA Security: Why is it so hard?
4. Disha Agarwal, Manish Pali - Sandboxing: The deep truth
5. Almerindo Graziano, George Nicolaou - The art of security evasion:
From theory to practice and defeating myths
7. Nibin Varghese - Attacking Backup Software
Conference (Business Track)
1. Albert Hui - An effective Incident Response Triage framework in the
age of APT
2. Hemant Khandelwal - Best practices to improve security grading of
3. Pukhraj Singh - Shall We Dust *Beep*? – The Geo-Strategic Realities
4. Ketan Vyas – Application security cost management.
1. HackIM - Pre-nullcon Hacking challenge. Winner gets Free VIP pass
and Stay at the conference. To be announced in Jan 2012. If the winner
has already purchased the pass it will be reimbursed.
2. BattleUnderground - Our signature hacking challenge at the
conference. Winner takes away SANS SEC 504 Training (worth USD 4095)
3. JailBreak - Two days of team based, stressful, engaging and
continuously running hacker challenge under house arrest.
Tech Hacking Villages
The villages are an informal, hands-on, learning, discussion Setup
which will run parallel to the conference with repeating sessions of
1-1.5 hrs each, so you can register for your slot at a convenient time
and not miss your favourite talk. Registration is free for the village
but will be on a first some first serve basis. Each session will host
only 6-8 attendees at the max.
1. Android Village - Anything and everything you wanted to know about
your Android Smart phone, from rooting, exploitation, malware to
pentesting and Moding.
2. Hardware Village - Teensy Hacking
Expert Security Trainings on 15-16th Feb 2012
1. Xtreme Web Hacking By Akash Mahajan and Riyaz Walikar
2. Advanced WiFi Security By Vivek Ramachandran
3. Xtreme Xploitation By Omair
Antriksh Shah :- +91- 9922900657
Pratul Bajaj: - +91-9225532322
Antriksh D Shah
" It is not about how much I know. It is about how much you can
understand of what I know. Trust me, I know. "