This is the notification for Submission of Talks and Deadline for
upcoming FUDCon in Pune 2011 in India .
In the initial planning for FUDCon Pune the participants had
registered in the wiki . Now all the speakers, participants and
attendees are requested to register to the FUDCon Pune Website .
Please take a note that we are tracking all the submissions only
through the website  now. Therefore you are requested to register
and submit your talks to the website .
Why are we doing this?
We do not have contact information of all the speakers who had
proposed a Talk, or a HackFest session in wiki. Therefore it is
important for you to register and submit your talk to the website .
How do I register?
* You can register using any of your existing accounts which provide
OpenID. Just click "LOGIN".
* OR You can create an account for FUDCon Pune Website alone, on
"REGISTER" link on top right of the website.
* OR You can also use your existing Fedora Account . Type your FAS
Identity, in "Log in with OpenID:" box ( which is the default ). Your
FAS OpenID will be https://<user_name>.id.fedoraproject.org/ , just
replace <user_name> with your FAS user id.
* Follow the instructions mentioned in an earlier email .
How do I submit my talk?
* Once you register to the website , you will see following menu
, on the top: Conference -> Submit a Session
When is the submission deadline?
* We will close all submissions by - Midnight, 23rd of October, 2011 IST.
When is the registration deadline?
There is no deadline for registering for FUDCon Pune. However do
note that you can only submit a session after you have registered, so
do not delay your registration until the last moment.
Let us know if you face any issue with registration or submissions.