It would be wonderful if the following things are kept in mind:
- arranging/clipping the bills by type. Or, arranging all DVD related
bills together, all photocopy related bills together etc
- ensuring that the description/narration is legible. If I have to
take time to understand what the bill is about (sometimes the shop
name/related bills aren't a giveaway), it is counter-producitve. If
the bill narration does not make sense, it becomes a bit difficult for
me to file it in the expense system and, consequently, it becomes
difficult to re-imburse.
Note that till now, I had been transfering monies on receipt of the
bills and not waiting till I put it through the entire expense cycle.
With the increase in the number of illegible bills, I am going to
reverse this system. Re-imbursements would only be paid on bills that
get accepted by the system.
- it is understood that sometimes bills for items like transport etc
will not be available. However, that has not stopped these bills from
being re-imbursed till date. Moving forward, this is going to be
discretionary. If there are no bills for items like DVD, DVD covers
etc. there would be no re-imbursements.
- Fine literature digitally re-published
- Public Library of Science
- Flexible copyright for creative work