I am keen to meet up, but have two outstanding issues:
1. seems the scheduled meeting is at 16:00 UTC
), but your note
below says you aren't available until after 19:00 UTC, and
2. I have no idea how to attend the meeting
Since you took the initiative to raise the topic (and set the agenda),
seems we should consider to move the meeting to 19:00 UTC?
Next, can you advise how to attend?
On 8/9/21 3:46 PM, Dan Čermák wrote:
we need to decide on how to tackle the currently open tickets, more
- xrdb and a few other utilities 
- Decide on st or alacritty 
- Package Group Suggestions 
- i3-Spin is configured to call i3lock via xss-lock, but xss-lock package is not
installed by default
- Creation of traditional user directories 
would you be available at some point this week? Unfortunately I cannot
realistically make it to a meeting before 7PM UTC on weekdays. We can
also discuss the issues on pagure or on the mailinglist.
Fedora i3 SIG mailing list -- i3wm(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to i3wm-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure