Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: sturmbahnfahrer - Simulated obstacle course for automobiles
------- Additional Comments From panemade(a)gmail.com 2006-07-19 02:02 EST -------
== Not an official review as I'm not yet sponsored ==
Mock build for rawhide i386 is failed. I added some BR's
alsa-lib-devel,libX11-devel,libXmu-devel,libXi-devel. I did it and again did
mock build and its successfull.
* MUST Items:
- rpmlint shows no errors
- dist tag is present.
- The package is named according to the Package Naming Guidelines.
- The spec file name matching the base package Sturmbahnfahrer, in the
- This package meets the Packaging Guidelines.
- The spec file for the package MUST be legible.
- The package is licensed with an open-source compatible license GPL.
- This package includes License file COPYING.
- This source package includes the text of the license in its own file,and
that file, containing the text of the license for the package is included in %doc.
- The sources used to build the package matches the upstream source,
as provided in the spec URL. md5sum is correct (25d8907b234c9ebaa91c590c6fcbf9ba)
- This package successfully compiled and built into binary rpms for i386
- This package did not containd any ExcludeArch.
- This package owns all directories that it creates.
- This package did not contain any duplicate files in the %files
- This package have a %clean section, which contains rm -rf
- This package used macros.
- Document files are included like JOYSTICKS LICENCE README TODO.
- Package did NOT contained any .la libtool archives.
- Desktop file installed correctly and its icon is also visible.
* Source URL is present and working.
* BuildRoot is correct BuildRoot:
* Package worked fine on i386.
You need to add BRs as mentioned above.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.