I’ve mentioned problems setting up a replica. I just got it to work.
The install ran cleanly. No sign of errors. However a couple of items ended up in LDAP on
the replica, but didn’t get into the copies on the original 2 systems.
krb4.cs.rutgers.edu<http://krb4.cs.rutgers.edu> is the new replica.
was missing all the IPA object classes, and ipaReplTopoManagedSuffix, ipaMinDomainLevel,
was missing memberPrincipal:
ipa topologysegment-show believed that the replication agreement between the new system
and the one it was installed from was one-way (left-to-right), although it appears both
replication agreements were in place and worked.
I added the missing attributes, deleted the broken topology segment, deleted the
replication agreement that wasn’t reflected in the topology, and then put back the
The system now appears to be working without error.
Show replies by date