As you know, Fedora 32 was released this week.
For each release, the marketing team use to take screenshots of the
various Spins, Editions and Desktop Environments.
The initial purpose of this work was to make available some images that
could be freely used by magazines, bloggers and so on.
Another purpose, probably more current nowadays, is to keep an historic
library of each release (it could be always useful in the future, and
it is interesting to see how an old release looked like).
So. Your help is needed to take some screenshots.
You can look at Fedora 31 screenshots  as an example.
The work could look tedious, but it is pretty simple. It will be less
tedious if more people take care of each single Spin/Desktop
The work you are supposed to do is as follow:
- comment the related ticket  notifying other people that you will
work on the selected Spin/DE/Edition
- download the appropriate ISO 
- create a VM using virt-manager and boot the ISO
- perform the installation
- in virt-manager select the "Virtual Machine" menu then select "Take
Screenshot". Do that for various screens (login scree, clean desktop,
browser, settings, file manager, etc.)
- go to the wiki  and upload the images (look at the previous
release page  to see the structure)