-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm trying to collect some feedback on whatcanidoforfedora.org
(wcidff). If you have a few minutes, can you please try it out and then
answer these questions?
- - are you a Fedora contributor?
- - have you used wcidff before?
- - how did you learn of wcidff?
- - what language did you use wcidff in?
- - what device did you use to access wcidff?
- - did you find it useful?
- - did it successfully find you something to work on or a team to join?
- - how much time did it take you to find a task/team?
- - do you think wcidff followed the right path in finding you a
- - did you enjoy using wcidff?
- - would you recommend wcidff to others?
- - did wcidff help you understand the workings of the community better?
- - do you feel more confident about contributing after using wcidff?
Just yes/no answers will suffice, but feel free to give some comments
if you wish :)
Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----