On Thu, Sep 1, 2016, 4:00 AM Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur(a)gmail.com> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm trying to collect some feedback on whatcanidoforfedora.org
(wcidff). If you have a few minutes, can you please try it out and then
answer these questions?
- - are you a Fedora contributor?
- - have you used wcidff before?
Yes. A couple of times to checkout what's there.
- - how did you learn of wcidff?
Someone from CommOps told me about it.
- - what language did you use wcidff in?
- - what device did you use to access wcidff?
I've used it in a desktop as well as a mobile device.
- - did you find it useful?
It looks uber cool and am pretty sure it can help people find
what they are
- - did it successfully find you something to work on or a team to join?
Not at this moment. I'll consider using it when I want to
join a team :)
- - how much time did it take you to find a task/team?
- - do you think wcidff followed the right path in finding you a
Yes. The categories make it really easy.
- - did you enjoy using wcidff?
Of course I did :)
- - would you recommend wcidff to others?
wcidff is the first thing I recommend.
- - did wcidff help you understand the workings of the community better?
To an extent, yes.
- - do you feel more confident about contributing after using wcidff?
I don't think it provides you any confidence as such. If the user is
motivated to contribute, wcidff can help him/her identify places to
contribute. In the end, it's the level of motivation which matters.
> Just yes/no answers will suffice, but feel free to give some comments
> if you wish :)
> - --
> Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> fedora-join mailing list