Compose started at Wed Aug 25 05:18:19 UTC 2010
New package avra
Atmel AVR assembler
New package perl-Data-Dump
Pretty printing of data structures
New package perl-Devel-Hide
Forces the unavailability of specified Perl modules (for testing)
New package perl-Font-TTFMetrics
Parser for the TTF file
New package perl-Term-Size-Any
Retrieve terminal size
New package perl-Term-Size-Perl
Perl extension for retrieving terminal size (Perl version)
New package perl-Test-Refcount
Assert reference counts on objects
New package php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty
Renderer driver using Smarty
New package picprog
Microchip PIC serial programmer software
New package varnish
High-performance HTTP accelerator
* Tue Aug 24 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff(a)ocjtech.us> - 188.8.131.52-0.1.rc1
- The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206-RC1 resolves several issues reported by the
- community and would have not been possible without your participation.
- Thank you!
- The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- * Fix issue where DNID does not get cleared on a new call when using
- immediate=yes with ISDN signaling.
- (Closes issue #17568. Reported by wuwu. Patched by rmudgett)
- * Several updates to res_config_ldap.
- (Closes issue #13573. Reported by navkumar. Patched by navkumar, bencer.
- Tested by suretec)
- * Prevent loss of Caller ID information set on local channel after masquerade.
- (Closes issue #17138. Reported by kobaz, patched by jpeeler)
- * Fix SIP peers memory leak.
- (Closes issue #17774. Reported, patched by kkm)
- * Add Danish support to say.conf.sample
- (Closes issue #17836. Reported, patched by RoadKill)
- * Ensure SSRC is changed when media source is changed to resolve audio delay.
- (Closes issue #17404. Reported, tested by sdolloff. Patched by jpeeler)
- * Only do magic pickup when notifycid is enabled.
- A new way of doing BLF pickup was introduced into 1.6.2. This feature adds a
- call-id value into the XML of a SIP_NOTIFY message sent to alert a subscriber
- that a device is ringing. This option should only be enabled when the new
- 'notifycid' option is set, but this was not the case. Instead the call-id
- value was included for every RINGING Notify message, which caused a
- regression for people who used other methods for call pickup.
- (Closes issue #17633. Reported, patched by urosh. Patched by dvossel.
- Tested by: dvossel, urosh, okrief, alecdavis)
- For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
* Tue Aug 24 2010 Jesse Keating <jkeating(a)redhat.com> - 0.5.1.4-1
- Fix setting push.default when cloning with dirs
- Remove build --test option in bash completion
* Mon Aug 23 2010 Jesse Keating <jkeating(a)redhat.com> - 0.5.1.3-1
- Error check the update call. #625679
- Use the correct remote when listing revs
- Add the bash completion file
- make fedora-cvs only do anonymous chackouts since cvs is read only now.
- re-fix dist defines.
- Short cut the failure on repeated builds
- Allow passing srpms to the build command
- clone: set repo's push.default to tracking
- pull the username from fedora_cert to pass to bodhi
- Catch double ^c's from build. RHBZ #620465
- Fix up chain building
- Add missing process call for non-pipe no tty.
* Sat Aug 21 2010 Gabriel Somlo <somlo at cmu.edu> 2.0.5-1
- update to 2.0.5
* Tue Aug 24 2010 - Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik(a)redhat.com> - 1.5.4-1
- Update to 1.5.4
* Thu Jul 08 2010 - Orion Poplawski <orion(a)cora.nwra.com> - 1.5.3-2
- Add patch to update kdex.dtd title, fixes FTBS bug 599983
* Mon Apr 26 2010 Dennis Gregorovic <dgregor(a)redhat.com> - 1.01-7.1
- Rebuilt for RHEL 6
* Mon Aug 23 2010 Paul Wouters <paul(a)xelerance.com> - 220.127.116.11-1
- Upgrade to 18.104.22.168
- Includes fix for CVE-2010-2799 Stack overflow by lexical scanning of nested
- Resolves https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=620430
* Tue Aug 24 2010 Steve Traylen <steve.traylen(a)cern.ch.com> - 3.0.2-0.1.a
- Update to source to 3.0.2a, a pre-release of 3.0.2.
* Thu Jul 22 2010 David Malcolm <dmalcolm(a)redhat.com> - 3.0.1-0.2.beta2.1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_2.7/MassRebuild
* Tue Aug 17 2010 Dan Horák <dan[at]danny.cz> - 1.8.3-1
- updated to 1.8.3
* Wed Aug 11 2010 Dan Horák <dan[at]danny.cz> - 1.8.2-3
- added patch for XSS in triggers page (#620809, ZBX-2326)
Added Packages: 10
Removed Packages: 0
Modified Packages: 8