On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Michael Stahnke <mastahnke(a)gmail.com> wrote:
CRAP!!! I got stuck on a meeting. And missed it. I suck.
* we actually met
* created a epel-announce mailing list
* stahnma will send out details of a bug fix day
* we need co-maintainers on many packages
* stahnma will try to work with perl-SIG on getting more packages into EPEL
* Moving to koji/bodhi still in the works
There's probably more, but that's what I remember.
Next week, we're planning to meet in #fedora-meeting at the same time.
What time was it.. so I can staple it to my hand to be there.
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux
How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed
in a naughty world. = Shakespeare. "The Merchant of Venice"