Some misc things:
1. I still haven't come up with another iteration of the overlapping
packages proposal. If someone else would like to, please do.
I'll try and poke at it again once I collect more info.
2. We have weekly broken deps reports going again.
They need some enhancements however. If anyone is interested in
looking, patches very welcome.
Script is at:
called by cron in:
* Should report when it's running on just epel, or epel+epel-testing
* Should have a blacklist, so we could drop ones we know will never be
fixed for various reasons.
* Ideally run once for epel and epel+epel-testing and only send deps in
one email instead of two.
* It doesn't seem to be properly picking up optional repo sometimes.
3. I don't have anything else this week, so will skip meeting, unless
folks come up with things and would like to meet. :)