The following Fedora EPEL 5 Security updates need testing:
The following builds have been pushed to Fedora EPEL 5 updates-testing
Details about builds:
An ultrafast, memory-efficient short read aligner
First build of new package
[ 1 ] Bug #627936 - Review Request: bowtie - An ultrafast, memory-efficient short read
Standards compliant simple to use wiki
Fix: XSS in DokuWiki's RSS embedding mechanism
* Tue Jun 28 2011 Andrew Colin Kissa <andrew(a)topdog.za.net> - 0-0.9.20110525.a
- Upgrade to latest upstream
- Fix Bugzilla bugs #717146, #717149, #717148, #715569
[ 1 ] Bug #717146 - dokuwiki: XSS in DokuWiki's RSS embedding mechanism
Koji buildsystem to yum repository converter
This updates mash to the latest upstream version, which fixes assorted minor issues.
This version of mash adds a 'prefer_ppc64' config option that allows setting which
ppc architecture is the primary architecture.
* Sun Feb 27 2011 Bill Nottingham <notting(a)redhat.com> 0.5.22-1
- Add perl-libs whitelist
- fix arm dependency checks (<dennis(a)ausil.us>)
- fix key ordering
* Thu Feb 10 2011 Bill Nottingham <notting(a)redhat.com> 0.5.21-1
- update configs for F15 (<dennis(a)ausil.us>)
- add a knob for frobbing which ppc arch is preferred (<jwboyer(a)gmail.com>)
- fix gdk-pixbuf loader path (#649339)
[ 1 ] Bug #649339 - Broken dependency: libopenraw-pixbuf-loader-0.0.8-2.fc14.i686
requires libopenraw = 0:0.0.8-2.fc14
Security and Privacy plugin for Pidgin
* Mon Jun 27 2011 Guillaume Kulakowski <guillaume DOT kulakowski AT fedoraproject DOT
org> - 0.7.0-1
- Upstream 0.7.0
[ 1 ] Bug #716875 - pidgin-privacy-please-0.7.0 is available
Open Source Edition of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.0 Final 
This is the final release of ZCP 7.0.0. Please read the release notes on this final
IMPORTANT: Please read the upgrade section in the Administrator manual. Make sure you do a
back-up before upgrading.
- This version includes an upgrade path for upgrades from 6.x to 7.0.0 with a specific
Zarafa upgrade tool for the 6.40 to 7.00 migration.
- The upgrade will not be done automatically to 7.0.0 and will halt automatically at the
start of the 7 upgrades (see /var/log/zarafa/server.log), the standard upgrade is
available by starting the server with the --force-database-upgrade option. Servers that
already run any 7.0.0 version will automatically be upgraded.
- The upgrade will optimize the performance on multiple areas but will cause a database
volume increase of about 20%, this is expected.
In this version Zarafa included the ability for IMAP and POP gateway access per user
organized via zarafa-admin and the upgrade-tool for 6.40 to 7, the security audit logging
introduced in 6.40.7 is included in 7.0.0 s well. The zarafa-upgrade tool is more
efficient to use as it presents a progress of the upgrade and also is transaction safe,
requires less resources on the database, and causes a lesser peak in database size
required. To publish the zarafa cache statistics to terminal and replacing the former
SIGUSR1 signal, the statistics can now only be displayed by using: zarafa-stats --system.
The use of the SIGUSR2 signal was removed in favor of a new command in line with other
administrative command structures, to clear the internal zarafa cache issue the command:
zarafa-admin --clear-cache. In this release we did one graphical update on the Webaccess
- Feature: Improved logging.
- Feature: Reduced Imap optimized database size.
- Feature: IMAP Gateway rewrite.
- Feature: IMAP Gateway performance optimization via gateway.cfg and per user
enable/disable imap feature.
- Feature: Improved ZCP wide Unicode support.
- Feature: Python language bindings for MAPI.
- Feature #7250: User level gateway access control
- Feature #6947: Implement a Security-log
- Feature #7299: 640-700 migration full upgrade path tool
- Feature #7101: $Forward flag support for IMAP.
- Feature #7066: Support more password encryption types (sha).
- Feature #6464: New parameter for Zarafa-restore wanted (--not-after).
- Feature #6708: Imap namespace support.
- Fix #6203: Opening meeting request in ical will make it a not current meeting in
- Fix #6962: Server segfault when running this script from 6.40 client to 7.00 server.
- Fix #7260: Use indexer for all fields in ZCP 7.
- Fix #7294: Updating from 6.40.7 to 7.0 fails for php5 and python mapi packages.
- Fix #7296: Extension on the administrator manual.
- Fix #7297: Send mail from OpenOffice.org
to WebAccess for windows & linux.
- Fix #7299: 640-700 Full upgrade path tool.
- Fix #7391: Zarafa-indexer depends on lynx. Lynx is not available in SLES(10/11/11.1)
replaced by W3M (for all distros).
- Fix #7407: Zarafa-webaccess package in ubuntu repo doesn't contain fckeditor.
- Fix #7432: Reset counters on folder open.
- Fix #7443: Blackberry non working after migration to ZCP 7.
- Fix #7501: Tab order of input fields is wrong in ADS plugin tab.
- Fix #7521: Search via indexer on mailaddress is slow on large folders.
- Fix #7524: Segfault zarafa-indexer.
- Fix #7525: SQL Failed: Out of range value adjusted for column 'val_ulong'.
- Fix #7532: zarafa-msr python errors on 6.40.7 (destination server -> source
- Fix #7542: Zarafa daemons can have strange behaviour when config file couldn't be
- Fix #7558: zarafa 7 doesn't work with loadsim.
- Fix #7567: Make conflict in python-mapi package for zarafa-python package.
- Fix #7568: Segfault zarafa-server 6.40.7 during ldap down.
- Fix #7569: Spooler should automatically quote fullname of sender, recipient to solve
issues in some client with commas.
- Fix #7580: BES resolve breaks sometimes.
- Fix #7581: ResolveNames() broken in SWIG/python.
- Fix #7582: User/company/server settings in zarafa-indexer do not work.
- Fix #7585: Indexer leaks memory in streaming mode.
- Fix #7587: LMTP may not respond on error.
- Fix #7589: Spooler doesn't allow using SMTP port other than 25.
- Fix #7593: BES broken since r26972.
- Fix #7597: Segfault zarafa-gateway 7.00.
- Fix #7600: Installer should disable imap feature when gateway isn't selected to
- Fix #7601: Zarafa-admin segfaults on archiver users.
- Fix #7602: Install.sh script does not accept 7 serial.
- Fix #7604: Uninitialized memory in ECNamedProp::GetIDsFromNames.
- Fix #7606: The loglevel applied is the one from the config.
- Fix #7608: Moving stubbed message makes it impossible to destub.
- Fix #7610: Mysql detects deadlocks when inserting into the tproperties table.
- Fix #7611: Password correction is not used and is not saved by zarafa client.
- Fix #7612: Clean-archive.py fails when ran against user marc on spoonbill.
- Fix #7615: Indexer skips other users after a user with an error.
- Fix #7632: DAgent fallback delivery on mail "parsing failed: 0x80004005".
- Fix #7635: Man zarafa-admin is out of date.
- Fix #7637: Companies are not automatically created.
- Fix #7638: Zarafa-license will fail when some old base files are found in license
- Fix #7641: Zarafa-admin --copyto-public doesn't work in multi-server setup.
- Fix #7642: Zarafa-msr packaging is wrong.
- Fix #7647: BES and loadsim let the server perform slow.
- Fix #7649: Zarafa-msr failes if no username is provided.
- Fix #7651: HTML to text misses enters to spaces.
- Fix #7658: PR_COUNTER_UNREAD out of range.
- Fix #7663: Mysql deadlock in deferredupdate table.
- Fix #7666: ZarafaAccount attribute is not part of zarafa-contact objectClass.
- Fix #7669: Outgoingqueue deadlocks in server.
- Fix #7671: Archiver can archive (copy) messages it just stubbed in a previous run.
- Fix #7672: Spooler does not process queue after receiving signal 1 (SIGHUP).
- Fix #7675: Zarafa-admin --list-ophans doesn't show additional information.
- Fix #7678: Sessions not cleaned up properly.
- Fix #7679: Add disclaimer for documentation in legal section.
- Fix #7682: Calendar sync on BES doesn't work with later version after 7.0.0RC1.
- Fix #7683: ZCP 7 will see 15: as subject_prefix.
- Fix #7686: Server may hang after TERM signal.
- Fix #7690: Lucene error causes assert in server in debug mode.
- Fix #7697: Indexer can loop on reading empty index file.
- Fix #7700: MROPS and MWOPS do not count streaming operations.
- Fix #7701: ProcessSubmitFlags is called outside the database transaction.
- Fix #4174: Let Zarafa-admin --details always show Mb and not Kb for the storesize
- Fix #6622: IMAP direct delete instead of delete at expunge
- Fix #6830: Outlook will not send unicode attachments
- Fix #7035: Debug option for dagent to save a RFC822 copy of message
- Fix #7061: autoupdater enable verbose logging by default
- Fix #7141: No read receipt sent after clicking ok and error message when marking mail
- Fix #7166: Archiver does not process all messages on first run
- Fix #7185: Zarafa-server crash after SIGUSR1
- Fix #7186: OoO Installer: Displayed in Dutch on Win7 EN
- Fix #7202: Purge softdelete still fails at some customers after 6.40.5 update
- Fix #7215: Archiver will stop completely when an specific user doesn't have a
- Fix #7217: Saving draft in webaccess and reopening via IMAP will show broken unicode
- Fix #7219: Zarafa-backup does not continue to next company after failing
- Fix #7224: Rename zarafaexchangeredirector.msi to zarafabesconnector.msi
- Fix #7225: Possible crash in backup tool if junkfolder entryid is missing
- Fix #7230: Archiver reports error when attaching from non-active store
- Fix #7240: Migrator crash selecting logpath
- Fix #7241: Create option in zarafa-admin or other tool to force offline resync from
- Fix #7244: Outlook escapes some characters with & (I'd will become
- Fix #7248: Default emailaddress in ADS tab is not visible, when you have a long
- Fix #7260: Use indexer for all fields in ZCP 7
- Fix #7266: Client side ProeprtyRestrictions invert the LT and GT results
- Fix #7269: Meta ticket: comment changes, file makeup changes, build fixes
- Fix #7271: Webapp debian package does not work out-of-the-box
- Fix #7278: Gateway options in code and default config file out-of-sync
- Fix #7279: Subscription table leak
- Fix #7280: Object subscriptions leak
- Fix #7287: BES does not work with 7
- Fix #7289: Optionally don't migrate RSS folders
- Fix #7290: Migrator only shows stats of last migrated store
- Fix #7293: Email plus headers replicated in the body when using iPhone to connect to
- Fix #7296: Extension on the administrator manual
- Fix #7298: Archiver license implementation
- Fix #7302: Indexer search results are not what is expected
- Fix #7303: ECArchiveAwareMessage may use uninitialized memory
- Fix #7308: Extend logrotate script with audit logging option
- Fix #7309: Counters wrong in outbox
- Fix #7310: IMAP renews messages in sync
- Fix #7317: Hebrew subject too short
- Fix #7318: Segfault in indexer on stubbed message
- Fix #7320: Segfault message unclear and double tracebacks possible
- Fix #7323: Warn user if automatic mapping will be created
- Fix #7339: Attachment of stubbed messages will not be showed in Webaccess
- Fix #7340: Permissions on store for non-active user can't be removed
- Fix #7342: Email to everyone will not be sent.
- Fix #7345: Speed up zarafa-admin --remove-store
- Fix #7347: Meeting requests from exchange 07 or 10 are shown tentative in the calendar
- Fix #7349: Remove storeid from properties table.
- Fix #7351: Indexer doesn't update record on change
- Fix #7352: Make archiver manual more clear with example setups
- Fix #7353: 6 -> 7 Upgrade can break when doing IMAP update
- Fix #7358: Make the client more rubust for out-of-memory situations
- Fix #7376: Zarafa7-upgrade script manual update
- Fix #7379: sendas message hangs in outbox, causing high loads on server.
- Fix #7392: Internal store subscriptions fail on delete
- Fix #7395: MSR bi-directional sync
- Fix #7396: Change message in license.log
- Fix #7404: Item counter increased with a detect on startup profile without a server
- Fix #7406: Migrator will hang on store migration when migrating EX2007 to Zarafa
- Fix #7409: Store contains sometimes huges amount of data in root folder, because of
- Fix #7411: Indexer segfault, unknown cause.
- Fix #7413: zarafa-admin --user-count show strange values with community version
- Fix #7414: Drop zarafa-cfgchecker from packaging as it's totally not up to date
- Fix #7415: Change upgrade warning in server when doing 7.0 upgrade
- Fix #7416: Task percentage set to 0 in cached mode, after updating the task in
- Fix #7417: Group sorting on strings does not work correctly
- Fix #7423: Possible deadlocks and missing mutex
- Fix #7426: make optimise imap script honour user access imap setting
- Fix #7430: Zarafa7-upgrade fails on Centos 5.5 (RHEL5.5)
- Fix #7432: Reset counters on folder open
- Fix #7435: Segfault in rules
- Fix #7438: Pre-upgrade Messages not Read/Unread after upgrade 7.0.0
- Fix #7443: Blackberry non working after migration
- Fix #7447: Zarafa-dbg package depends on zarafa
- Fix #7451: Unable to open delegate store in Outlook or WebAccess.
- Fix #7452: Indexer died after upgrade to 7.0.0-26551
- Fix #7454: Sessions keep increasing but are not cleaned up
- Fix #7456: Licensed sigsev when stopping the proces
- Fix #7458: Server memleaks during testset
- Fix #7459: Outlook tasks category sorting broken
- Fix #7471: Remove 50% non-active limit, so you can have enough shared mailboxes when
using the archiver
- Fix #7472: Archiver stops processing store on error
- Fix #7473: OutlookSpy IMAPIFolder button takes a long time to load
- Fix #7476: Zarafa-license dependency on zarafa-python
- Fix #7478: Segfault while creating tnef with unicode string > 8k
- Fix #7482: zarafa.ecf is not removed after update to Zarafa 7
- Fix #2296: Looping possible using forward rules pointing to the same users.
- Fix #3162: Saving mail in Thunderbird shows in WebAccess or outlook the tab
- Fix #4392: Id in users table is limited to 32k records, this will be problem for some
projects where we are busy with.
- Fix #5932: Z-Push: Newly created items that are send to the server in between batched
of the initial sync are send back as adds by the server.
- Fix #6085: Wrong bouncemail after sending as without permission.
- Fix #6487: User creation does not trigger store creation (Unicode user name).
- Fix #6503: Spooler can deadlock. (rare occasion).
- Fix #6505: Zarafa not orphaning stores correctly with DB plugin and Hosted mode.
- Fix #6508: Task folder is added as default calendar folder in Ical.
- Fix #6573: Softdelete restore folder is broken.
- Fix #6950: Added more logging.
- Fix #6973: Z-Push: ICS exports immediately a remove after creating message.
- Fix #6993: Zarafa-admin man page says you can add email address to groups with
- Fix #6994: Make note that scalix migration can only be done for premium users.
- Fix #6999: Migrator tool cannot migrate without a csv file.
- Fix #7009: Cannot create a user in company.
- Fix #7021: Add documentation on sync_gab_realtime option.
- Fix #7024: Change the HtmlToText parser which is faster and prevent buffer overflows.
- Fix #7026: Indexer segfault 7.0.0 beta 2. (rare occasion).
- Fix #7027: Include optimize-imap.py script in Zarafa-gateway package.
- Fix #7028: Zarafa-indexer still fails in certain cases when index_sync_stream is
- Fix #7030: Mac Ical cannot work with German folder names.
- Fix #7031: Initscripts include some non-existing files.
- Fix #7032: Install.sh contain some non-existing packages.
- Fix #7033: German stores names broken when language is set to de_DE in
- Fix #7037: Zarafa-fsck -u [user name] will segfault on 7.0.
- Fix #7038: Zarafa-server segmentation fault if locale isn't exist.
- Fix #7056: Mail store relocator for 6.40.x. (zarafa-msr in /usr/bin).
- Fix #7058: Upgrading from 6.40.4 to 6.40.5 breaks the rules.(rare occasion).
- Fix #7059: Migrator does not migrate attachments data of attachments of embedded
- Fix #7063: Add supported password encryption types to documentation.
- Fix #7065: Add_imap_data option is not working when wizard rule is executed.
- Fix #7068: Indexer not used for searches in shared folders.
- Fix #7072: No error given when wrong options are in the admin.cfg.
- Fix #7073: Extend rpm specfile so the user_plugin_path is directly set correct.
- Fix #7075: Segfault Zarafa-admin while running --list-orphans in a multi server
- Fix #7078: Document location of Zarafa Drag&Drop firefox plugin.
- Fix #7079: Segfault Zarafa-indexer 6.40.5. (rare occasion).
- Fix #7098: Message can stay in the outbox with cached mode.
- Fix #7103: Cannot create cached profile if you do not have a server.cfg file.
- Fix #7109: Documentation about Zarafa-msr is missing that you need to install
- Fix #7110: Scalix migration fails without a outlook connection to the scalix server.
- Fix #7111: Zarafa-msr will not migrate WebAccess settings and out of office settings.
- Fix #7114: Zarafa-ical segfault while renaming a folder.
- Fix #7116: WebAccess still uses the old destuber.
- Fix #7119: -w option does not give write access to the archived user.
- Fix #7120: No user name shown when a collision occurs with attaching a user to a
- Fix #7123: Libical can loop on faulty RRULE.
- Fix #7128: Zarafa-server segfault after ldap was down.
- Fix #7131: Allow search_base to be empty, so AD global catalog is supported.
- Fix #7134: Auto updater does not get the version from the server.
- Fix #7139: Install.sh for debian 6.
- Fix #7146: Zarafa-msr has no manpage.
- Fix #7147: Purge options are missing in the man page archiver.cfg.
- Fix #7152: Unable to run Zarafa-msr.
- Fix #7169: Memory usage is too high.
- Fix #7173: Username length check gateway too aggressive.
- Fix #7182: Zarafa.ini not placed in the correct directory.
- Fix #7183: Debian webaccess package unable to correctly upgrade after config file
- Fix #7184: LDAP password encryption tags are case insensitive.
- Fix #7201: Zarafa 7.x still supply files in the /etc/default/ directory.
- Fix #7202: Purge softdelete still fails at some customers after 6.40.5 update.
- Fix #6729: Add possibility to search in delegate stores also with indexer.
- Fix #6828: Renamed Bes redirector to BES connector.
- Fix #6962: Server segfault when running script from 6.40 client to 7.00 server.
- Fix #6972: Zarafa-indexer does not index attachments when streaming is used.
- Fix #6981: Czech character is missing in IMAP via Mutt.
- Fix #6988: Dagent will give from time to time bounce emails with mailbox status error.
- Fix #6995: Crash in migration tool.
- Fix #6998: Crash migration tool.
- Fix #7007: Error in include configfile gives wrong error on screen.
- Fix #7009: Cannot create a user in multi tendency and db plugin.
- Fix #7010: Public store is not indexed by zarafa-indexer when index_sync_stream = no.
- Fix #6497: Adding public calendar over caldav will use users calendar or show all
- Fix #6373: Additional warnings in documentation for server_socket configuration option
for gateway and ical.
- Fix #5885: ADS: Mass update users results in error.
- Fix #5878: ADS: unable to send as a contact.
- Fix #6216: ADS: upgrading ADS plugin will not overwrite ZarafaADS.dll.
- Fix #6715: ADS: wrong version is shown, when running the ADS client.
- Fix #6205: All day event from exchange is not seen as all day event in Zarafa and visa
- Fix #6316: Apple mail client tries to open empty folder.
- Fix #5907: Appointments made on the IPhone will duplicate after edit in ical.app.
- Fix #6472: Archiver is unable to resolve user names - error 0x80040700.
- Fix #6339: Archiver log reports unclear information.
- Fix #5983: Archiver shows crash but seems to work OK.
- Fix #6298: Attachment missing when receiving email in outlook.
- Fix #6483: Attachments do not show in WA and Outlook.
- Fix #6023: Attachments received from Exchange with Outlook 200 will corrupt PDF..
- Fix #6231: Auto updater broken for builds after 3 June 2010.
- Fix #6169: auto respond script contains non-compliant tests.
- Fix #6660: BES5 cannot view messages from other folders.
- Fix #6508: Task folder is added as default calendar folder in Ical.
- Fix #6829: Build script: Give msgfmt the -f option when compiling WebAccess
- Fix #6564: Caldav crash.
- Fix #6333: Caldav does not work with Thunderbird 2. and lighting 0.9.
- Fix #5819: Caldav/delegate: all appointment are shown as private.
- Fix #5943: Caldav: accepting a MR in lightning does not set 'ResponseStatus'
- Fix #6199: Caldav: cannot add attendee to new meeting in ical.app.
- Fix #6739: Caldav: creating a MR in ical.app the attendees are not visible after
- Fix #6807: Caldav: editing a entry in Evolution creates duplicate events.
- Fix #6406: Caldav: libical goes into infinite loop due to appointment with abnormal
- Fix #6327: Caldav: sending meet request external -> error in the log.
- Fix #5923: Caldav: suggestion list not visible in iCal.app..
- Fix #5922: Caldav: unknown value if free/busy can lead to crash.
- Fix #6276: Calendar items are sometimes missing on Blackberry device when using bes5.
- Fix #6507: Can delete the task folder via Ical.
- Fix #6514: can edit private appointments on the IPhone/Ipad.
- Fix #6872: Change build scripting to produce windows installers with versions in the
- Fix #6842: Changed the present perfect of 'backup' from 'backuped' to
the right form: 'backed up'..
- Fix #6123: Creating item in evolution will directly result in unknown error.
- Fix #6545: DAgent fallback delivery on mail "parsing failed: 0x00040380".
- Fix #5994: DAgent man page suggests using rather user name than e-mail address as
- Fix #6467: DAgent not accepting email if sender address starts with a space.
- Fix #6421: DAgent segfaults when mailing to a group.
- Fix #5948: Debian Zarafa package contains double files.
- Fix #6707: Default French name for task folder is: TÃ¢che this does not work in
- Fix #6138: Delete emails are still found when using the indexer.
- Fix #6834: Documentation update on non-active /active users.
- Fix #6349: double Content-Type header found when downloading ical.
- Fix #6347: Downloading full ical calendar sends HTTP data in body.
- Fix #6449: Email cannot be parsed.
- Fix #6695: Error in Thunderbird after moving e-mail.
- Fix #6358: Error in Thunderbird when deleting newest mail in folder.
- Fix #6468: Exchange user is not shown as accepted in meeting request response mail.
- Fix #5935: Extra semicolon in php-ext/main.cpp.
- Fix #6651: Forwarding a signed will result in a bad header error in Amavis.
- Fix #6268: Gateway does not return '0 EXISTS' in empty folder.
- Fix #6145: Gateway logging slows performance.
- Fix #6251: Gateway returns conversion errors.
- Fix #6089: Gateway segfault and using a lot of memory..
- Fix #6485: Gateway segfaults after uni-code login.
- Fix #5875: Group addresses not parsed properly.
- Fix #6241: Header information wrong when option imap_always_generate = yes (Iphone).
- Fix #6318: IDLE doesn't work well with apple mail, and is looping some things.
- Fix #6704: Index file contain moved items twice.
- Fix #5903: Index service doesn't synchronize all stores.
- Fix #6032: Indexer should not index stubbed messages.
- Fix #5953: Indexer will segfault if you have contacts.
- Fix #6257: Install the IPM.Zarafa.Stub form when the addon is initialized.
- Fix #6880: Install.sh breaks on libvmime because of version.
- Fix #6321: Install.sh not working for Ubuntu 10.04.
- Fix #6067: Installer doesn't install indexer or checks if init script is available
- Fix #6116: IPhone: response meeting request is not updated.
- Fix #6346: Libicalmapi has some memleaks in freebusy code.
- Fix #6018: List email headers are missing when retrieving items via imap gateway.
- Fix #6178: Mail.app does not open signed emails.
- Fix #6016: Mails with inlined images lose the image after forward with mac mail.
- Fix #6239: Mapi_zarafa_get_group_by_name is totally useless.
- Fix #6180: Meeting request send from Outlook will add a R for enter when invitation is
received via pop3..
- Fix #6891: Memleak in spooler, introduced in .
- Fix #6697: Memleak zarafa-gateway.
- Fix #6591: Missing attachments in thunderbird. (part of image).
- Fix #6235: Missing spaces in the description body of a meeting.
- Fix #6789: Modification error after deleting calendar items in Sunbird/Thunderbird.
- Fix #5960: Meeting request of type 3rd Weekend/ 3rd weekday end is broken.
- Fix #6246: Multi Server ADS: ldap_server_address_attribute is set wrong in default
- Fix #6378: Need feedback after attaching an archive to a user.
- Fix #6070: No attendees shown it scheduling tab (attendee) if recurring meeting is
accepted by delegate.
- Fix #6325: Opening a task will open a blanco task window..
- Fix #6341: Option --archive-server is not documented in the man-page.
- Fix #6084: Package description updates.
- Fix #6255: PHP XML extension needed when compiling PHP.
- Fix #6352: PHP-ext: apache segfaults when passing limit 0 to mapi_table_queryrows.
- Fix #6392: Please merge fix  in libvmime for parsing non-RFC
- Fix #6256: Possible to set out of office on public folder.
- Fix #6526: Readable-index.pl doesn't work correclty with v:3 index files.
- Fix #5908: Received-SPF headers is not available when using IMAP gateway.
- Fix #6053: Recurring apointment that recurs on workdays is shown in weekends in Ical.
- Fix #6265: Recurring meeting request that recurs on the first Wednesday from exchange
will arrive in Zarafa on every thursday.
- Fix #6075: Recurring meeting request that recurs on the first Wednesday of every month
is receives on every first Tuesday.
- Fix #5822: Recurring meeting requests are seen as single meeting by blackberrys..
- Fix #6165: Recursive restore does not stop on error.
- Fix #6159: Request to change in sysconfig directory for indexer.
- Fix #6222: Restoring PT_UNICODE properties causes bad memory write.
- Fix #5902: RHEL package need to provide php-mapi.
- Fix #5985: Scans mailed directly from the scanner will not show attachment in mac
- Fix #6008: Search on email domain doesn't return results when using the indexer.
- Fix #6360: Segfault in php mapi_zarafa_setuser call.
- Fix #6532: Segfault in unicode gateway.
- Fix #6765: Segfault zarafa-gateway 7.00.
- Fix #6784: Segfault zarafa-spooler 7.00.
- Fix #5809: Sendas does not work on Zarafa-contacts.
- Fix #6582: Sendas settings are updated after user is removed in ADS.
- Fix #6434: Specifying indexer's index_attachment_parser_max_cputime does not always
work for parser.
- Fix #6503: Spooler can deadlock.
- Fix #6490: Spooler killed by signal 6 when user sends mail (Unicode).
- Fix #6672: spooler loops with 100% cpu when SMTP server is missing.
- Fix #5992: Spooler looses mail if SMTP server cannot be reached.
- Fix #5812: Spooler segfault when sending to nonexistent group.
- Fix #6114: Sppoler: crash in spooler while sending exceptions MR.
- Fix #6375: Sunbird + caldav doesn't show all entries.
- Fix #6192: Tasks are not marked complete in Mac Mail.
- Fix #6418: The gateway returns an error when the last item is deleted from a folder.
- Fix #6033: The indexer can mess up streamed attachments.
- Fix #5860: Time-zone information wrong for DST start/end on anything other than
'last sunday of month'.
- Fix #6746: Too Many Clauses error in zarafa-indexer.
- Fix #6233: Trac mail broken on Iphone (via imap).
- Fix #5838: Uninitialized local variable 'sStreamStat' used and lpszRawSMTP is
- Fix #6631: Unix socket is created with wrong permissions.
- Fix #6873: Update launcher crashes.
- Fix #6111: Meeting request responses from iPhone are not tracked.
- Fix #6334: Wrong archiver config file.
- Fix #6314: Zarafa Alias is shown in TO field instead of normal name.
- Fix #5993: Zarafa gateway won't stop after SIGTERM "Waiting for # processes to
- Fix #5934: Zarafa plugin buttons.
- Fix #6803: Zarafa to pst migration will not include folder content.
- Fix #5998: Zarafa-admin -d (delete user) wrong explanation.
- Fix #6335: Zarafa-archiver -w option not possible.
- Fix #6630: Zarafa-gateway hostname in greeting.
- Fix #6488: Zarafa-ical segfaults after unicode login from lightning.
- Fix #6890: Zarafa-indexer segfault 7.0.0-24346.
- Fix #6719: Zarafa-server cannot contact license daemon when licensed is counting.
- Fix #6371: Zarafa-spooler tries to send delayed messages continuously.
- Security #5939: Possible to execute shell commands with the WebAccess.
- Security #5938: PHP code execution possible in WebAccess.
- Feature #6015: Download email in .eml format.
- Feature #5697: Option to create task from mail in context menu.
- Feature #6549: Extra configuration option in the WebAccess to force Single Sign On to
be off or on.
- Feature #5980: Configurable separator for dates. ". , and -" (language
- Feature #6619: Add configuration option to hide "Delete permanently" button
in Restore items wizard.
- Feature #6185: Add configuration option in WA to disable Public Folder in folder list.
- Feature #5710: Make unread time in WebAccess configurable.
- Fix #7008: Entering data with a space in the address details of a contact will make it
- Fix #7104: proposed new time not shown in scheduling tab.
- Fix #7161: Recurrence is reset after editing the series without updating the
- Fix #7251: Webaccess no longer refreshes the message pane.
- Fix #7431: Archive icon switches back to unread while in the folder.
- Fix #7479: Can not add more than 20 attachments in webaccess.
- Fix #7516: Webaccess advanced find does not find categorized items.
- Fix #7562: Unable to edit contact from webaccess when double clicking the contact in
- Fix #7564: Unable to open specific message in WA using Firefox only.
- Fix #7573: Meeting request not properly deleted by delegate.
- Fix #7590: Forwarding a signed email (sent by outlook) will only show original
- Fix #7625: Deleting a meeting request as attendee gives error.
- Fix #7633: When changing reading pane in webaccess to bottom inbox is not showing
- Fix #7640: When forwarding an email with attachments the attachments are not sent.
- Fix #7652: Script error after changing mail format.
- Fix #7665: Rules wizard available on the public folders.
- Fix #7667: Create item in public calendar will duplicate if public folders are on the
- Fix #7680: Open email after second search in Advanced find is not possible.
- Fix #5752: Extra added info in meeting request is broken with umlauten in Webaccess and
- Fix #6620: Add option to only send copy of meeting request only to delegate and not to
- Fix #6837: ReplyAll to mail with attachments, will include original attachments again
- Fix #6941: Download all attachments with unicode attachments will break the file names
in the zip.
- Fix #7094: Meeting request is seen as recurrence after accepting a new proposed time
- Fix #7099: Removing an attendee in a meeting request does not send an update
- Fix #7163: Delegate user is listed as required attendee after accepting a meeting on
- Fix #7193: Extend webaccess with support for groups in Delegate tab
- Fix #7208: Reply on emails with attachments send from Pine will include attachment
- Fix #7214: Cannot mark task request as unread by clicking on icon
- Fix #7229: Settings screen breaks when changing color theme
- Fix #7233: base href is filtered out of webaccess emails with htmlfilter
- Fix #7239: Right click save as eml will cut off long subjects
- Fix #7247: An emailaddress with & is not allowed by webaccess
- Fix #7256: Adding groups in multi user calendar doesn't work at all
- Fix #7265: Reply of emails via Webaccess are always in Courier new
- Fix #7276: Recurring task will only show 9 of the 10 that are set
- Fix #7285: Make Webaccess IE9 compliant
- Fix #7292: using the business button for contact does not save the data correct
- Fix #7301: Task request details translations are always in english in webaccess
- Fix #7312: Member of is not working correct displayed in webaccess
- Fix #7322: Meeting request created in Webaccess are set to SMTP type instead of Zarafa
- Fix #7330: Auto select first item when selecting folder / starting Webaccess
- Fix #7334: Occurences disappear after changing the start and end time
- Fix #7336: Calendar does not load the week/month a subject-less appointment is in
- Fix #7343: Unread counter becomes unreadable after reading an email
- Fix #7350: Data:image tag not recognized in webaccess
- Fix #7366: Cancelling two occurrences breaks the startdate (and other stuff) from one
- Fix #7378: Rename webaccess language item for Portugese
- Fix #7389: Stubbed message should have an alternate icon so people can recognise them
- Fix #7401: Tracking status will not be reset after modifying calendar item
- Fix #7402: When replying a message, first 2 lines begin with a space in HTML-mode
- Fix #7418: read receipt response missing details
- Fix #7424: Forwarded note with Unicode breaks in WebAccess
- Fix #7436: WebAccess setings missing for users after upgrade
- Fix #7441: List view of notes in webaccess does not show body content from pre
- Fix #7449: In WebAccess 7.0 webaccess window gets focus on new email
- Fix #7455: Cancel an all day meeting does not ask for updating attendees
- Fix #7462: meeting request busy status is changed for the organizer, after the attendee
accepts the meeting
- Fix #4345: Language doesn't change.
- Fix #6837: ReplyAll to mail with attachments, will include original attachments again.
- Fix #6877: Set resource type automatically when sending a meeting request using
- Fix #6882: No error message when invalid date is set in Tasks.
- Fix #6969: Time input boxes should have better checking for valid dates.
- Fix #6990: Previous e-mail body lost in outlook when replying via webaccess.
- Fix #7001: Owner field in quick-create-task bar isn't cleared onFocus.
- Fix #7022: Meeting request occurrence can be changed by an attendee without permission
from the organizer.
- Fix #7025: Creating a multiday appointment in workweek view (WA) -> one day short.
- Fix #7051: Sorting on categorie will not show any message.
- Fix #7055: Meeting request is shown as not current after accepting a new time
- Fix #7087: Make column order in WebAccess address book different, so it's more user
- Fix #7088: Copy item to the same folder via copy/move button does not work.
- Fix #7125: Close button in upload dialog is often outside the dialog.
- Fix #5962: Dropdown box Zoom in MUC now works in Safari and Chrome.
- Fix #6977: Opening cancellation message does not update appointment.
- Fix #6992: Using the edit as new option in your Sent Items twice does not work
- Fix #6905: "Remove from calendar" does not work if done from inbox delegate.
- Fix #6223: Accept/view proposal in propose new time message will pop-under the meeting
- Fix #6567: Accepting a new time proposal will create a new start and end time.
- Fix #6603: Accepting meeting request sent to yourself will not remove the invitation
- Fix #6646: Accepting task request is not increasing new task counter.
- Fix #6249: Address details are shown as undefined op IPhone.
- Fix #5682: After setting flag and moving to other mail and hit delete will delete the
- Fix #6061: All day appointment from yesterday is shown on today in Today view.
- Fix #6383: All day event disappears when you change the busy type.
- Fix #5865: All day appointment is displayed in today view a week early.
- Fix #6071: Alt+S does not send the message in windows machines.
- Fix #6345: Assign task button available in assigned task but does nothing.
- Fix #6099: Attachment not opening correctly in the WebAccess when it is in an attached
- Fix #6431: Attachment not shown for attendee when it is added to a occurrence.
- Fix #6372: Attendee not saved in meeting requests.
- Fix #6588: Backslashes are discarded when sending plain-text body.
- Fix #6348: Bad HTML style can break on reply.
- Fix #6530: Birthday appointment has wrong syntax format in some languages.
- Fix #5768: Birthday appointment is not created from contact.
- Fix #6429: Body broken in reply/forward.
- Fix #5776: Broken auto-hyper linking in viewing plain text mail in WA.
- Fix #6397: Possible to make appointment out of sync when a combination of Caldav and
the WebAccess is used.
- Fix #6629: Calendar item not visible after switching calendar views.
- Fix #5741: Can add user twice in Multi User Calendar groups.
- Fix #5769: Can add yourself to a meeting request making the appointment a attendee
- Fix #6359: Can create all day appointments by drag and drop the end date in the past.
- Fix #6105: Can send meeting request "on behalf of" with read only rights but
it is not save to the shared calendar.
- Fix #6332: Can drag and drop mails in you root folder.
- Fix #6366: Can mark assigned task complete via quick edit as assigner.
- Fix #5891: Can not search in the sent items folder.
- Fix #5723: Can not send mail when "Close original message" option is on.
- Fix #6861: Can view private items with secretary permissions.
- Fix #6068: Cannot add Zarafa contacts without login name (from ADS) to recipients in
- Fix #6275: Cannot cancel meeting with resource.
- Fix #6839: Cannot click on the arrow for the drop-down box in search (script error).
- Fix #5817: Cannot create a 0 minute appointment.
- Fix #6266: Cannot log in to WebAccess because of Drag and drop code.
- Fix #5952: Cannot open shared store with full name.
- Fix #6838: Cannot open task request message with preview pane off or bottom view.
- Fix #6293: Cannot save task.
- Fix #5782: Cannot select subject text in reading pane in WA.
- Fix #6285: Cannot use date-picker in task.
- Fix #5747: Cannot walk over mails (with arrow keys) when clicked inside a mail and
- Fix #6450: Changing a occurrence to a all day event will set reminder to 18 hours (thus
before the a earlier occurrence).
- Fix #6537: Changing appointment length deletes appointment.
- Fix #5787: Check name does not resolve contact in a appointment.
- Fix #5942: Check names does not work in meeting request.
- Fix #6754: Close button falls outside attachment dialogue Internet Explorer 7.
- Fix #5764: Column sizes are incorrect.
- Fix #5799: Compose mail pop-up loses focus on new mail notification in main window.
- Fix #6548: Configuration option in the WebAccess to disable html filter. (in the
- Fix #5901: Content of mail only shown in Outlook not in the WebAccess.
- Fix #6633: Convert Email to task breaks on umlauts in subject and owner name.
- Fix #5825: Counter not visible when delegate opens inbox.
- Fix #6529: Creating a recurrent appointment in WA will always trigger the zarafa-fsck
with missing property.
- Fix #5627: Creating an appointment on 28th of March will result in an appointment on
28th and 29th of March.
- Fix #5652: Cursor does not start on To field when forwarding a message in Internet
- Fix #6340: Decline task request does not remove the task request from you inbox.
- Fix #6477: Delegate store WebAccess results in blank page.
- Fix #6044: Delete email causes sub-folders in deleted folders to expand.
- Fix #6054: Deleting a meeting request will not result in question to send cancellation
- Fix #6342: Deleting a task as assignee will result in a unknown item in you task list.
- Fix #6448: Deleting all day meeting request will not ask to update organizer.
- Fix #5842: Distribution lists with members which are not in the contacts can't be
emailed from the WebAccess.
- Fix #6259: Double click in multi user calendar on a day will take date of today.
- Fix #6787: Download attachment with uni-code name from meeting request will result in
garbled file name.
- Fix #6131: Drag and drop as attendee does move the meeting but not notify the
- Fix #5815: Drag and drop contacts from public folder is not a copy.
- Fix #5898: Drag and drop mail to favourite folder will make the favourite folder
- Fix #6414: Drag/drop of meeting request or response generates new email.
- Fix #6343: Due date in the past pop-up> Cancel does just continue.
- Fix #6783: Email selection is not correct after an email is deleted.
- Fix #6557: Extra info Short keys help.
- Fix #5883: Field chooser empty.
- Fix #5650: File as from outlook is not shown in the contact edit window WebAccess.
- Fix #5653: First enter is done twice in Internet Explorer 8 with auto signature.
- Fix #6556: Focus not on folder name when creating new folder.
- Fix #6555: Focus on body when creating a new note.
- Fix #5639: Folder tree expand is confused.
- Fix #6175: Forward a mail with attachment will break the attachment.
- Fix #6613: Forwarding email on behalf of will not contain attachment if (auto) saved as
draft before sending.
- Fix #5824: Forwarding mails with "MS Words" will shown empty body.
- Fix #6600: Free busy of first appointment is shown when opening series of recurrence.
- Fix #6760: Free/busy status in resource is not updated after cancelling meeting.
- Fix #6547: From and to fields in Advanced Search windows.
- Fix #5823: From field shows up(in new mail) when changing a setting. (without having
from addresses set).
- Fix #6457: Html mail is not shown due error in html filter.
- Fix #5870: Html tag in subject will alter body.
- Fix #6190: Ical response message not ok in WebAccess..
- Fix #6310: Icons response message different if response is from Outlook or the
- Fix #6732: Internet Explorer 8 cannot open signed mails in the preview pane.
- Fix #5871: Incorrect appointments are shown in the WebAccess.
- Fix #5756: Invite attendee's from list results in two users.
- Fix #6492: Iphone reminder: On date of event does not set the 0 minute reminder in
- Fix #6442: Issue language files if creating Zarafa from source.
- Fix #6128: Large location name will go out of the appointment box.
- Fix #6589: Limit the TO field in print view of email always to 1 line.
- Fix #5748: Make typing time more user friendly.
- Fix #6638: Meeting request delegation in WebAccess does not work correct (like
- Fix #6645: Meeting request invitation mail is shown as: not yet implemented.
- Fix #6438: Meeting request is changed to appointment after cancelling the 'cancel
- Fix #6758: Meetings with resource will not ask to send update when deleting in the
calendar (delete key, right click or x in menu bar).
- Fix #5882: Merge the latest langadmin .po files into trunk (Translations).
- Fix #5913: Message sent in WebAccess will give reminder in Outlook..
- Fix #6596: Message with read receipt keeps asking to send a response.
- Fix #5866: Modifying contact in the WebAccess will reverse the 'file as'.
- Fix #6073: Move mail without destination folder selected will make mail disappear.
- Fix #5699: In the Multi User Calendar created appointment in delegate calendar will
ignore date changes.
- Fix #6904: Multiple meeting update messages are not marked 'Not Current' in
- Fix #6734: Multi-upload gives script error in Internet Explorer 7.
- Fix #6020: New folder via New menu will not create new folder.
- Fix #6575: New items not visible when inbox has focus.
- Fix #6050: New>appointment will not take the day you are on in the date picker or
selected time in calendar.
- Fix #5877: 'Next month' button in date picker is unusable in Internet Explorer
8. It moves when moving the mouse over it.
- Fix #6608: No error message when proposing a new time for an occurrence on an occupied
- Fix #6363: Not all info filled in in task assign message.
- Fix #6309: Ok button Global Address Book does nothing.
- Fix #5721: Opening a recurring meeting in Internet Explorer 8 will open them behind the
- Fix #6585: Opening old response mail updates occurrence.
- Fix #6797: Option to disable multi flash upload (in the config.php).
- Fix #5862: Order rules is not honoured. (Added the stop processing rules option).
- Fix #5844: Page title does not match page loaded when using short cuts.
- Fix #6534: Private Calendar Item not respected in list-view in WebAccess.
- Fix #5611: Propose new time does not remove message from inbox.
- Fix #6039: Propose new time for a occurrence gives message that the meeting is
- Fix #5719: Propose new time from appointment does not close window but does send
- Fix #6213: Propose new time in the proposal message does not function on a occurrence.
- Fix #5861: Propose new time of a occurrence does not work in outlook.
- Fix #5661: Propose new time response message does not contain accept/decline button.
- Fix #5720: Propose new time will duplicate after accepting the update.
- Fix #6368: Recurrent pattern box in the task is a little oversized.
- Fix #6240: Recurrence parsing wrong when attendee has changed.
- Fix #6370: Recurrent task request has no indication that it is recurring.
- Fix #6662: Recurring meetings one hour early between 25 October and 31 October.
- Fix #6087: Reminder for all day events is 15 minutes.
- Fix #6277: Reminder will come on old time when appointment is moved.
- Fix #6811: Reminders come sometimes on strange times (way in the past, due not
- Fix #6637: Remove an accepted meeting request without sending an update can't be
- Fix #6173: Remove pass by reference in fore ach loop.
- Fix #6731: Remove recurrent item dialogue contains two vague bullet.
- Fix #6049: Remove recurrent pattern in the WebAccess which do not remove mapi property
- Fix #5671: Removing auto signature moves cursor to bottom of message.
- Fix #6509: Reply on a email with email attached will include the attached mail.
- Fix #5974: Reply to all an email from Sent Items folder which is sendas another account
results in empty To address.
- Fix #5641: Reply to all on email send to group is not working.
- Fix #5688: Reply/forward should use normalized subject.
- Fix #5955: Resend and edit already sent emails.
- Fix #6313: Response buttons come on scheduling tab if meeting request is made in shared
- Fix #5770: Response mail does not update the response in appointment if opened by
- Fix #5783: Right click>Choose in Global address book does nothing.
- Fix #6092: Rows change height on overflow.
- Fix #5855: Rules do not work on groups with high character.
- Fix #5999: Save draft in outlook with a incorrect email address. Open draft in the
WebAccess will give error.
- Fix #5757: Schedule tab breaks typed attendees.
- Fix #6587: Scheduling tab is blank when inviting a external contact.
- Fix #5925: Script error when clicking on expand folder [+] when creating new folder.
- Fix #5779: Scroll week or months in the calender is annoying.
- Fix #6581: Search combo does not drop down in Chrome/Safari.
- Fix #5970: Search speed in the WebAccess not as expected.
- Fix #5846: Selection of email lost after arrival of new mail.
- Fix #6137: Send mail button does not work if contact is made and Full name button is
used to fill the full name.
- Fix #6319: Sending mails to groups fails in WebAccess.
- Fix #6552: Set focus on subject when creating new calendar item in the WebAccess.
- Fix #6344: Setting a task to complete will not send completion message.
- Fix #6369: Setting due date of task request on today will give pop-up due date is in
- Fix #6808: Setting to enable/disable multi-upload feature.
- Fix #6506: Signature drops down two lines in new mail on the first enter done in the
- Fix #5766: Sorting via columns in distribution list will duplicate the users.
- Fix #6736: Space for the new flash upload text is not enough for all languages.
- Fix #6322: Strange bar shown behind email address and attachments.
- Fix #6866: Subject field is cut off way to early.
- Fix #5806: Subject of task partially lost on quick edit in WebAccess.
- Fix #5788: Switching to scheduling tab and back to appointment tab give organizer
functions to attendee.
- Fix #6484: Switching weeks in you calendar with arrow top right will show empty
calendar if you have all day event.
- Fix #6476: Task can be set to 'in progress' and still be seen as 100%
- Fix #5804: Task request in the WebAccess only readable in Reading Pane, not in pop-up.
- Fix #6665: Task request messages remains unread if read in preview pane.
- Fix #6365: Task request response messages are not marked read after reading them.
- Fix #6777: Task request with attachment can not open attachment.
- Fix #6302: Task start date will change due date.
- Fix #6041 : Email does not show body in the WebAccess.
- Fix #6148: Time zone will create a one hour difference if you change appointment to
recurring (BRT -3)..
- Fix #6063: TO field not in print.
- Fix #5811: Today view WebAccess does not work when a folder (inbox) contains a high
- Fix #6664: Translate HTTP Error Message.
- Fix #5847: Trunk with version 7 gives mapi error in the WebAccess.
- Fix #6430: Unable to edit draft.
- Fix #6601: Unable to enlarge a recurrence meeting request.
- Fix #5722: Uncheck the All day check box will take time 00:00 to 00:00 and is not shown
- Fix #6286: Upload multiple attachments can be interrupted by closing attachment
- Fix #5792: View all proposals does not show current time correctly.
- Fix #6444: View all proposals does not work as delegate.
- Fix #5816: Propose new time for an occurrence breaks recipients in organizer's
- Fix #6671: Contact birthday: You must specify a valid date (if a date prior 1990 was
- Fix #6120: Delegates window scroll bar is shown when not needed and to big.
- Fix #5715: Not able to select a note.
- Fix #5717: Start of workday does not work with 1/2 hours.
- Fix #6153: Accepting new time proposal creates a different time.
- Fix #5828: After changing in the WebAccess you cannot accept an occurrence in Outlook.
- Fix #6242: After Using Send/receive button the first message is not selectable.
- Fix #5967: All day event disappeared in day view.
- Fix #5777: All day events broken.
- Fix #6518: Allow mail dialogue to be opened directly after login.
- Fix #6134: Appointment is shown as meeting request after sending an empty 'TO
- Fix #6541: Attendee lost in occurrence.
- Fix #5734: Auto complete/ suggestions go wrong when making meeting requests.
- Fix #6171: Calendar not refreshed after drag and drop an appointment.
- Fix #5991: Calendar week/month view does not create new appointment on double click.
- Fix #5856: Cannot create new sub-folders.
- Fix #6083: Cannot delete occurrence.
- Fix #5622: Cannot respond to meeting requests.
- Fix #5944: Create Appointment, change end time, change start time, corrupt end time.
- Fix #6030: Creating a recurrence, non-editable space is added.
- Fix #5805: Declining occurrence shows time as 'nan:nan'.
- Fix #6699: Delete delegated meeting request asks for series or occurrence deletion.
- Fix #6086: Deleting a multi day appointment will disappear completely after a refresh.
- Fix #5892: Deleting items takes longer when using the context menu..
- Fix #5852: Deleting MR with attendee will ask for an update.
- Fix #6197: Dhtml is undefined when opening a dialogue.
- Fix #6539: Disabling Out of Office discards the set Out of Office message..
- Fix #6118: Does not update response of MR accepted from lightning..
- Fix #6423: Dots show up when opening dialogue for recurring appointment.
- Fix #6394: Double recipient (with out semicolon) breaks update (after new time
proposal) by organizer.
- Fix #6540: Drag email to task button loses email.
- Fix #5951: Exception on recurring appointment, send meeting request, response not
- Fix #6806: Flash Multi-upload has a typographical error in an error message.
- Fix #6196: Folder tree in rules is not shown as expanded.
- Fix #6000: Forwarding quotes the original message (like with reply).
- Fix #6027: Free/busy not updated correctly.
- Fix #6410: High characters broken in meeting request response mail.
- Fix #5759: If using the French language, menu actions with right click will go out of
- Fix #5981: In-lining an image will leave a semicolon behind.
- Fix #6578: Items can be moved to root folder.
- Fix #6154: JS-error when opening a dialogue.
- Fix #6486: Login only after +/- 8 attempts (Unicode).
- Fix #6568: Mailto links in header broken.
- Fix #6107: MAPI mapping for 'department' is incorrect.
- Fix #5761: Meeting request 'don't send a response' option still sends a
- Fix #5725: Meeting request is shown as conflict when it is not.
- Fix #6480: Meeting request items are not opened in a readmail dialogue from inbox
- Fix #5767: Meeting request: In scheduling tab, user isn't automatically shown as
- Fix #6743: Meeting request containing Korean/Hebrew attachment can not be send.
- Fix #6853: Meeting request with resource doesn't set location field with resource.
- Fix #5853: Multiple email addresses in 'TO field' after deleting meeting
- Fix #6542: Multi-select in Advanced Find dialogue not possible.
- Fix #6595: New appointment is always set to 'today'. when double click in
calendar to create it.
- Fix #6882: No error message when invalid date is set in Tasks.
- Fix #5890: Organizer is shown as required attendee in meeting request.
- Fix #6060: Possible to duplicate categories in distribution list.
- Fix #6097: Possible to propose new time for recurrence meeting request.
- Fix #5790: propose new time is shown as 'imput screen'.
- Fix #6892: Propose new time message holds original time.
- Fix #5738: Propose new time sent old time.
- Fix #6057: Recurrence is not removed after removing recurrence button.
- Fix #5737: Recurrence meeting request icon is missing in deleted items.
- Fix #5771: Recurrence meeting request shows time of previous changed appointment.
- Fix #6038: Recurrence start date uses today's date instead of the given date.
- Fix #6845: Right mouse click in the Global addressbok triggers JS error..
- Fix #6869: Search doesn't show sub-folders checkbox when inbox is not selected..
- Fix #6559: Selecting an item will produce lots of error messages.
- Fix #6166: Semicolon missing after updating a meeting request.
- Fix #5888: Send mail to local contact doesn't show email address.
- Fix #5739: Set property 'PidLidStartRecurrenceTime' for exception meeting
- Fix #5864: Shared inbox doesn't show bold number when new mail is received.
- Fix #5830: Suggestion list does not add new emails in history when sending a meeting
- Fix #6206: Switching from scheduling tab to appointment tab in meeting request will
give the organiser attendee functions.
- Fix #6034: Two recurring whole day occurrences cannot be next to each other.
- Fix #6351: TO and CC header does not size up to three lines.
- Fix #5673: Typographical error in meeting request class.
- Fix #6232: Typographical error and a little weird sentence.
- Fix #6644: Unable to accept/decline task request when it contains an attachment.
- Fix #6211: Unable to close shared folders.
- Fix #6194: Unable to create a new email.
- Fix #6195: Unable to create new appointments.
- Fix #6456: Unable to drag distribution lists to a public folder.
- Fix #5839: Unable to edit task inline after adding a task through the quick-add bar.
- Fix #6396: Unable to open WebAccess folders in Internet Explorer 6.
- Fix #6562: Unable to send a mail using shortkey ALT + S.
- Fix #6106: Unnecessary IF-statement in createmailitemmodule.
- Fix #5850: When recurring appointment end time is set to 0:00, start time is changing
- Fix #5746: Zero duration appointment is not visible in month , 7week and one day view.
- Fix #5857: Want to reply on two email, but the reply wants to open in the same
- Fix #6639: WebAccess adds escaping character opening email-address with full name
- Fix #6670: When deleting a appointment the pop-up notify attendees does not cancel
action on cancel.
- Fix #6043: When using the keyboard arrows to walk through your task the folder list
scrollbar will also move.
- Fix #6747: Private items not respected in list view..
- Fix #6136: Zarafa-WebAccess pasting from word causes defect.
* Mon Jun 27 2011 Robert Scheck <robert(a)fedoraproject.org> 7.0.0-1
- Upgrade to 7.0.0