On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 19:32 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
EPEL announcement happened -- are we satisfied with how everything
In retrospect ...
* Someone else (not @redhat.com) could have sent the email and avoided
* A few people contacted me who had interest in being EPEL maintainers,
so publicity was good.
* I saw some Q&A go by that showed that many people clearly understand
the reason and value of EPEL.
* Timing it to also go to RHEL user lists would have been good, but that
might have caused delay in arranging.
* Be careful of last minute changes in content, they are the biggest
risk to typos/incomplete sentences.
Karsten Wade ^ Fedora Documentation Project
Sr. Developer Relations Mgr. | fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject
| gpg key: AD0E0C41