On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis(a)ausil.us> wrote:
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 03:24:48 pm Xavier Lamien wrote:
> Do we have packages awaiting push from epel_signers ?
> if so, we should run that push then freeze updates before import epel to
This is how i saw it going down
+ 0) send out notice that build are closed
1) shut down plague
2) do epel push
3) manually run the sync one last time from buildsys to the primary mirror
3) import packages from primary mirror into koji
4) tag packages as appropriate in koji.
5) make changes to Makefile.common
6) send out notice that builds are open
7) do stable and testing composes from koji and verify that they are the same
as whats on the primary mirror (one caveat there will only be the latest pkg
9) switch off buildsys.fp.o
before we get there we need.
How many ?
afaik, most of our plague builders also do koji or will we need new setup
for EPEL support ?.
bodhi to know about EPEL
Luke, how much time do you need to make that happen ?
Feel free to ask if you need any help.
some testing of compose process's
+ some testing of signing
+ some testing of push from bodhi
Thanks for the migration step,
GPG-Key ID: F3903DEB
Fingerprint: 0F2A 7A17 0F1B 82EE FCBF 1F51 76B7 A28D F390 3DEB