Time spent on elfutils: 50%
That was mostly dwarflint. I started work on arange coverage analysis
done only on CU-covered portions of address space.
To decide whether uncovered portion is acceptable alignment, I need to
reintroduce sections into the coverage analysis, because in general, CUs
can cover various sections.
Doing the above I found a couple buglets in various corner cases that
weren't exercised during my mass testing run.
I seem to be unable to keep the promised 80% on elfutils. I think those
consistently observed 50% are closer to what might be expected this
Look whether dwarf output code stabilized and see if I can find any XXXs
or unfinished business to poke in.
Finish dwarflint arange coverage analysis.
Show replies by date