I merged roland/dwarf_edit onto roland/dwarf-collector and removed the
I then merged roland/dwarf-collector with a squash commit. That branch is
now stale, but I'll leave it around for a while in case we want the recent
It compiles with instantiations from the dwarfcmp test code. I hope we can
do further changes with smaller commitable pieces and not do more big
squash merges. But I just thought the intermediate commits in those recent
temporary branches of mine were too messy to merge into the main history.
dwarf_edit seems in decent shape for little hacks now.
I'll next work on making dwarf_edit work in the -T tests.
That should just require references set using the tracker.
Show replies by date