I'd like to have an 0.150 release real soon now. The main reason is the
libdwfl-vs-prelink fix (1743d7f). The libdw-huge-alloca fix (5f95e2b) is
the only other really notable thing since 0.149. But since that libdwfl
bug is holding back systemtap users, I'd like to make a release without
much more delay.
Anybody have any issues with that?
I haven't done test rpm builds yet, but I will do those this evening
and report here when I think we're ready enough to go.
Ulrich, if you can turn the crank quickly (e.g. Tuesday or Wednesday) then
that would be great. If not and you don't object, then I may just do it
all myself, probably Wednesday.
For those of us on the US holiday schedule, this is a short week, so what
doesn't happen by Wednesday won't happen until at least Monday, which is
probably fine enough too.
Show replies by date