= Work done last week:
* Time spent on elfutils: ~80%
* sibling correctness
* better handling of padding, more uniform messages
* implement validation of .debug_aranges
* a bunch of small fixes
* implement fine-grained message selection. Each message has a
category, which is an or of one or more category selectors (e.g.
mc_impact_3 | mc_bloat | mc_die_rel_sib). There are criteria for
acceptance and rejection of message: the message is rejected if category
& reject != 0 or if category & accept == 0. Not everything can be
expressed with this, but seems enough so far. Command line flags tweak
* installed 45G of debuginfo on office machine
= Work scheduled for this week:
* Expected time spent on elfutils: 80%
* Update wiki with current status.
* Still didn't get around to see how dwarflint does on the test
suite that Roland posted about. I did glimpse the results that Roland
posted, but need to do a better look. Or just use the local debuginfo
that I've installed last week.
* Implement low-level checks for other sections (actually today I've
already done debug_pubnames).
Show replies by date