The dwarf branch seems broken. The dwarfcmp tests all fail (sigabrt,
sigsegv). Roland, is that anything that you know about? I'll postpone
my merge for a bit.
I didn't realize I'd pushed anything that would break it.
I've been working (round and round) locally on getting the
construction right in all the weird cases. I only committed
things separately and pushed those when I thought they were
separate fixes that would not destabilize things.
I also merged from 0.143 and did some fixes related to the
ranges/location botches you were seeing. I certainly tested
that those fixed those botches. But I probably didn't try
any actual dwarf_output stuff or make check.
I'll see if it's something straightforward. If it's the general
dwarf_output::copier mess, then I won't try to fix it quickly now
but should get my work on that together RSN.