Paul W. Frields (stickster)
Bart Couvreur (couf)
Jared Smith (jsmith)
Karsten Wade (quaid)
John Babich (jmbuser)
* We're just not sure the current elections scheme is serving us well.
Pushing discussion to the list for wider input. How much does
governance matter to folks?
** In light of Docs role with contributors embedded in SIGs
** How subprojects govern themselves in the hands of subprojs?
* Relnotes update for F9
** POT/PO sent to L10n
* First priority content work is supporting SIGs
** Need to cross-link SIG work to section in the Get Involved Guide
* Populate GIG with pointers to the basic Join processes
** Focus on WHY and WHAT
*** Discussed after meeting in #fedora-docs that we need to explain
that a contributor has to bring something TO Fedora to get something
FROM Fedora; by focusing on what one brings, it helps get the process
started on the right path.
** couf to work on this content
* Wiki migrating on 27 May, premigration on 23 May
** Spend some time looking at the as-migrated wiki between then,
working on fixing stuff
* Clarify update to Docs focus
** Write in to wiki
** Update to list, announce-list
** Wait for new GIG pages?
** quaid to work on this