FDP Team Members (especially those at Boston FUDCon):
Some quick feedback on the Desktop User Guide:
1. I really like the added anchors in the DUG and the linking from
the Sections list to the anchors.
2. Would it be a further improvement to combine the TOC with
this section guide and refer to it all as the Table of Contents?
3. On this page regarding "Communications",
I originally explained (in an admonition) that all IM accounts, with the
exception of Jabber, had to be created beforehand according to each
protocol provider. See http://gaim.sourceforge.net/faq.php#q15
If this has changed, let me know otherwise, but this is according to
Gaim's official FAQ.
4. Finally, is this just moving to a new location for the wiki, or is it being
prepared for conversion to DocBook XML?
5. Remember that the /Docs/Drafts/ location is referenced by the existing
default home page.
I'm looking forward to joining you on IRC later today.