How about this one ::
1. From FDA search team first shortlist candidates who are interested
and qualify first round. First round can be done by them who are not
2. Loop back the rejected ones in to the search committee as their
previous role, so that they can continue to help.
3. This way, we are just removing people from the current role for a
after that, we will have same helping hands, who are involved currently
And we won't end up repeating same thing i.e. search for people for FDA
Thanks & Regards,
On 05/18/2015 03:15 PM, K Rain Leander wrote:
Since we have a few people interested in the role, we need to figure
out how to handle internal candidates (versus candidates that are not currently on the
search committee) in order to maintain transparency and eliminate conflict of interest.
- Form a FDAsearch panel made of those not interested in the position (plus a few more
people from the community and Red Hat if this is super small) to discuss candidates'
qualifications, internal and external.
- If an internal candidate is eliminated, can they can help with the interview process?
- I would hope for no hard feelings - how would you feel if it worked this way?