We set up bi-weekly calls after our last Team meetup in March 2021. For the
past couple of months there has been almost no attendance. This is okay! I
understand there are a multitude of potential reasons behind this.
However, I have a very full calendar, and this is holding space. I would
like to make some changes. In order to do that, I want to understand what
the team would find beneficial. If folks could weigh in on what they would
like to see for a Team meetings or check ins, that would be great.
If you fall into one of these categories, just responding with that info
would be helpful. Feel free to respond off list if you that is more
1. I would join the bi-weekly IRC meeting, but I can't make the current time
2. I would join the bi-weekly IRC meeting, but I have too much going on
3. I would join the bi-weekly IRC meeting, but it is too unstructured
4. I would prefer a monthly IRC meeting
5. I would prefer a monthly video meeting
6. I would join a meeting, but I am new/unsure of what we are doing
Hope to hear from you!
Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/> • Fedora Project <https://getfedora.org/>