Whoops, sorry about the delay on sending this out to the mailing lists.
Wrote this up last week, but forgot to actually send this out.
=== Members Present ===
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
* Christian Iseli (ch4chris)
* Rex Dieter (rdieter)
* Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Jesse Keating (f13)
* Warren Togami (warren)
* Tom Callaway (spot)
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
* Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
=== Absent ===
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
== Summary ==
=== Core Review Process ===
* Discussed making the Core Review a blocker for F8.
=== Package Database ====
* abadger1999 is close to finishing the PackageDB.
=== Broken Upgrade Paths ===
* Solutions for dealing with broken upgrade paths was discussed. One
solution might be to have the QA team monitor this.
=== Packaging Committee Report ===
* FESCo approved the Packaging Committee's guidelines regarding:
=== Misc ====
* Will move the Packaging Committee report to the beginning of FESCo
meetings, so that people interested in this don't need to sit through
the whole meeting to get to this item.
* Discussed whether Ruby Gems should be allowed in Fedora. More
information is needed before a decision can be made.
For full IRC log:
Brian Pepple <bpepple(a)fedoraproject.org>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E