Fedora 33 Beta Released
The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Fedora 33 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora 33 release
at the end of October.
Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
* Get Fedora 33 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
* Get Fedora 33 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/
* Get Fedora 33 IoT: https://getfedora.org/iot/download/
Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices:
* Get Fedora 33 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 33 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 33 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
## Beta Release Highlights
* All of the desktop variants of Fedora 33 Beta will use BTRFS as the
* Fedora 33 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 3.38
* With Fedora 33 Beta, Fedora IoT is now an official Fedora Edition.
* And more ...
For more details about the release, read the full announcement at
or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact
the Fedora QA team via the test(a)lists.fedoraproject.org mailing list or
in #fedora-qa on Freenode.
Fedora Release Engineering.
devel-announce mailing list -- devel-announce(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to devel-announce-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines