Hi beginners and developers,
we are happy to announce that we released new rebase-helper version 0.5.0.
There are several new features and bugfixes.
- building packages with fedpkg.
- rebases are now done by git rebase command.
- all operations with local git repositories are done by command git. No
python binding is used currently.
- downloading new upstream sources.
- difftool has been removed because of we are using git rebase..
- fix problem with deleted patches.
- several python fixes.
Plan for release 0.6.0 are:
- fixing bugs and include rebase-helper into upstream monitoring service.
- adding ABIchecker for comparing RPM packages. Currently pkgdiff.
Thank you Tomas for helping with rebase-helper
Red Hat, Inc