Today a new flag was added to bugzilla for Fedora components. By
flipping the 'fedora_requires_release_notes' flag, the release notes
team is alerted that the something in this bug report is worth tracking
in the release notes.
The release notes process has now been updated to reflect the "Six Ways
to Submit a Release Note":
Six Ways to Submit a Release Note
These are in order of preference, starting with the best option:
1. Edit the content directly within the appropriate beat at
2. Email relnotes(a)fedoraproject.org.
3. Add relnotes(a)fedoraproject.org as a Cc: in an existing bug
4. Change the fedora_requires_release_note flag on an existing
Bugzilla entry to '+' (NEW)
5. Enter a new release note request, comment, etc. into this
pre-filled bugzilla request (http://tinyurl.com/nej3u
6. Include the *docs* keyword in your CVS commit log.
 Kudos to Uli Drepper for finding and using this flag within three
hours of it being added; thanks to Dave Lawrence for coming out of
retirement to add the flag.
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor ^ Fedora Documentation Project
Sr. Developer Relations Mgr. | fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject
| gpg key: AD0E0C41