On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 22:12 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 11:56 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Could someone move that from testing to real updates for FC5? Evo and
> other stuff depends on it...
There is something of a problem with that. If I do that, I have to move
the pending large set of KDE updates. I didn't notice this dep chain
when I pushed the evo update with the rest of the gnome updates. There
was a bit of miscommunication here and now we're left w/ a bit of a
I'm waiting for the KDE maintainer to start his work day (lives in a
different country) so that we can hopefully push the KDE updates, and
pilot-link along with it. This will be resolved soon.
I'd suggest you wait.... pilot-link still doesn't work right on 80% of
all sync attempts.
I'll send some info once I have something more informative beyond
"gnome-pilot hangs on mutex"...