Would anyone know how to contact Filip? There are a few pending bugs
that they've not replied to yet. The one I care about is updating
urlscan where I've also opened a PR that has gone
- I have been unable to check Filip's activity using fedora-active-user,
so I've done it manually (will use the tool too once I've figured out
- Nothing shows when searching their FAS on fedocal.
- Their last activity on bodhi was a year ago.
- Their last activity on koji was also a year ago.
- Their last activity on the -devel list was more than a year ago
- Datagrepper also does not indicate any recent activity:
http get https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw
- I've already requested Filip to respond on the urlscan bug multiple
times since 2018-08-07.
- I also e-mailed Filip requesting co-maintainership of the package a
few days go and have, unfortunately, not heard back.
If we are unable to contact Filip, I will go ahead an open a FESCO
ticket following the non-responsive maintainer process. My primary
interest lies in helping maintain urlscan, but there are one or two
other packages that also require a look into.
Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"
Time zone: Europe/London