-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Greetings and hello to all people of this list !
So, let's introduce myself...
1. My real name is Jocelyn Delalande
2. I live in France/Basse Normandie/Orne
3. I'm student in a high school
4. I don't want to reveal the name of my school to keep a kind of
anonymity... and it's not very usefull...
5. So, my goals
~ * I would like to package (or see published) some little packages of
utilities, programs, games... that I use and that I love. For
example, I have almost finished a package of numlockx, an utility that
enable the numlock at X startup. Other softs (projects) mytoy,
* I think I'll not write QA because of my english level... But I can
make french translations of them, of course.
*Anything else special? Yes, please, be lenient with my english please
;-) but not hesitate to correct me if you see errors in packages,
*Anything else special?(bis) I hope I will help a little the fedora
project with my contributions and do a good work with
fedora-devel-list members ! :-)
* Almost nothing... just help on forums/ IRC on http://fedora-france.org
* as the precedent... almost nothing ... just the bash (not fully) and
the basics of rpm conception.
*Why should we trust you? and why not ;-) ?
~ 7.and to finish, my gpg : (registred on pgp.mit.edu
pub 1024D/E19277EE 2005-02-26
~ Empreinte de la clé = 0A74 3785 C9A5 9179 4338 F6D2 6178 56BA
uid Jocelyn Delalande <flyingpenguin61(a)gmail.com>
sub 2048g/12660C61 2005-02-26
+ Jocelyn Delalande +
+ flyingpenguin61(a)hotmail.com +
+ MSN:firstname.lastname@example.org +
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----