On 15.08.2015 13:31, Jan Kurik wrote:
On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 5:45 AM, Orion Poplawski
On 07/27/2015 04:05 PM, Sandro Mani wrote:
On 27.07.2015 23 <tel:27.07.2015%2023>:56, Sandro Mani wrote:
Ok I've now got one full build of all MPI packages .
the output, things are looking good, except for the fact
realized that I'll also need to handle binaries
and MPI_FORTRAN_MOD_DIR - these directories are outside
hence currently don't get the enhanced requires/provides
Since change deadline is tomorrow, I'd like to see the
starting to land in rawhide+F23 despite of this remaining
then I'll look at cleanly adapting the scripts to also
(few) remaining cases.
I've prepared a set of git am-able patches to apply to the
packages here . The rebuild sequence needed is posted
Know FTBFS are paraview (protobuf incompatibility) and
(orrection: that would be gmsh
(someone had the great idea of doing something like
#define Status int
in a public header and I haven't yet got around to finding
Affected by the missing handling of MPI_PYTHON_SITEARCH and
MPI_FORTRAN_MOD_DIR are elpa, sundials, pypar and mpi4py.
So if any proven packager could fire the rebuilds, that
would be much
Where are we with this? I see some F23 builds but no updates yet.
Formally, this Change has been removed from the scope of F23 as it was
not ready for Alpha, which is a requirement to have a Change in a release.
However Zbyszek told me yesterday that he is going to work on it and
would like to push this F23. So, lets see when it will be ready and
then decide whether it can still meet the F23.
So the issues I pointed out in my previous mail (conerning
MPI_PYTHON_SITEARCH and MPI_FORTRAN_MOD_DIR) above have been resolved. A
batch of F24 rebuilts has been done by Zbyszek, hitting some build
failures along the way. Most of these are now fixed, still needing a fix
is nwchem which fails  due to what appears to be a fortran "use
before decleared" issue. Once a full set of working F23 package is
built, the plan is to submit one big mass-update.
If anyone knowledgable of fortran has an idea how to fix the nwchem
issue, that should resolve the last pending issue. Appears to have been
triggered by a recent change of some other component, since it rebuilt
fine just a few weeks back when testing in copr.