On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:57 PM Tom Seewald <tseewald(a)gmail.com> wrote:
So has this essentially been decided on by the working group? If not, what concerns would
be listened to?
Well, the idea would be for us to put it into Rawhide and do a series
of test days/weeks to get feedback and close any remaining gaps. If it
doesn't manage to pull through by beta freeze, then we would revert
and push it back to Fedora 35.
真実はいつも一つ！/ Always, there's only one truth!