I've failed to launch the application properly under X.org and Wayland using the
launcher icon in GNOME shell.
But when I switched to Wayland, I executed the `firefox` command from "Terminix"
and it worked under XWayland with no regressions so far (I didn't notice any other
than links from other apps can't be opened as it tries to open new instance of
I executed the command again from GNOME Terminal, and it brought the wayland backend. I
noticed a ~5s delay in everything except the menus and popovers. In addition to that ugly
title bar which proves that Htitle (Firefox Add-on) failed to hide it under native