if the package is in the repo, why not include it to be installed with
k3b? its not easy for a noob to figure out.
ons, 2004-04-28 kl. 07:02 skrev Chris McDonough:
Errr... long time listener, first time caller? I hate it when people
say that, but I'm not sure what else to say. ;-)
As per the self-introduction page at
, my info follows:
Full legal name: Chris McDonough
Country, City: US, Fredericksburg VA
- I'd like to be able to help with the Python bits (config
tools) as necessary.
- It would be nice to see Zope (http://www.zope.org
) get into
- RH user since 5.1
- Core Zope developer (~ 5 years)
- Coauthor of Zope Book (http://www.zope.org
- Languages: Python, dribs and drabs of C/C++ and Perl
- Why should we trust you: You shouldn't, but I suspect that won't
GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
pub 1024D/6F63C60E 2004-04-28 Chris McDonough <chrism(a)plope.com>
Key fingerprint = F5C0 6177 EB08 B9D3 0E0E 4176 2671 4C4F 6F63
sub 1024g/73525B01 2004-04-28
Anyhow, I'll just sit back and watch for a while to see how this list
works for now.