A package with Fedora packaging bugs that are unhandled for years, e.g.
Upstream development has stopped, too. As one can see in the %changelog,
it's still the same software since 2009/2010.
In Fedora bugzilla, there is no response. The upstream developer has replied
to me about two recent bug reports and might accept patches, too, but without
contributing anything to the code base anymore, that basically means somebody
else would need to take over development. For example, one can avoid some
crashes easily, but it would not make the code more complete with regard to
the XCF specs.
* Mon Aug 18 2014 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-13.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_22_Mass_Rebuild
* Sun Jun 08 2014 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-12.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_Mass_Rebuild
* Sun Aug 04 2013 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-11.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Feb 15 2013 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-10.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Mass_Rebuild
* Sun Jul 22 2012 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-9.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Mass_Rebuild
* Sat Jan 14 2012 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.0.1-8.8af913d1
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_17_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Feb 17 2010 Bastien Nocera 0.0.1-2.8af913d1
- Update to 8af913d1 commit
- Update with review comments