On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 11:27:53 -0400,
Tom Lane <tgl(a)redhat.com> wrote:
Yeah. I have done test packaging of 9.1rc1 already, so it's pretty much
ready to go on my end. I would be prepared to push 9.1 into f16 on
Monday if there were enough people willing to test and up-karma it
before the freeze ... any volunteers out there?
I'll test an in place upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1, reloading a small database
from some scripts I have, and making sure some selects used by cgi scripts
appear to work correctly. I should be able to get this done Monday evening.
(I'll pull packages from koji, so I won't need to wait for it to move to