Kelly Miller wrote:
1) Um, with the exception of Fedora, every version of KDE4 I've
has an option for Plasma Theme in Configure Desktop. Would it be too much
work to port it here?
2) Interestingly, Fedora's version of KDE4 seems to be the only
the size option of the panels seems to actually be respected
that should be stock kde-4.0.3 behavior.
3) XSettings-KDE. Is there going to be any work on getting this to
Not that I know of. Would be nice to have.
4) Is there a reason Nepomuk is left out? Just asking.
Nopomuk is kde-4.1 territory.
5) I'm going to have to suggest, after a couple of months, that
be an idea to switch the window manager to something other than KWin
If you're seeing issues, report them, and work will start to address them.
I've heard a few folks report similarly, and the common thread in all of
these reports is "NVidia binary driver"... hint hint.