* add '-A' option for "AS path lookups"
* some cleanups
Some more questions:
- What another tracerouting methods could be added? Is it a safe idea to
add a "generic IP" method (i.e. any IP proto) ?
- Is it good or superfluous to use SO_TIMESTAMP socket option to obtain
the times more precisely? (Old traceroute did not use it).
- I would prefer '-Q' option instead of '-N" for the new "number of
simultaneous probes" feature, as the similar "-q" is used for "probes
per ttl" (The current FC5's one uses `-N' for it)
- Are there any way to provide CAP_NET_RAW capabilities for (say,
console) user? If yes, it would be possible to allow non-root users to
do ICMP/TCP as well as UDP .