Juha Tuomala wrote:
- In normal use, it will at some point fall into slow sync, sooner or
and create duplicates¹. I don't think any user would want that.
- opensync 0.2x cannot detect² the SAME/SIMILAR cases reliably.
- Thus only because of these two issues, (plus hundred two smaller ones)
opensync 0.2x is broken, by design, inside the core - regardless of plugins.
- It's useless to ship completely broken (not low Quality, broken) software.
- Fedora 11 will ship them anyway.
Only thing unclear to me is why?
Only 0.22 even *works*, the upstream developers recommend 0.22, 0.3-0.4
Nathanael d. Noblet