Feel free to take:
- rpms/xfce4-hamster-plugin -- Time tracker port of the 'hamster project extension' for the xfce4 panel ( master f24 f23 f22 epel7 )
[incl. hamster-time-tracker as a dependeny but co-maintainer there]
- rpms/RemoteBox -- Open Source VirtualBox Client with Remote Management ( master f24 f23 )
- rpms/lnav -- Curses-based tool for viewing and analyzing log files ( master f24 f23 epel7 )
- rpms/python-pytest-capturelog -- py.test plugin to capture log messages ( master )
- rpms/splint -- An implementation of the lint program ( master f24 f23 f22 epel7 )
Reason: I do not use this packages, any more and no available time for active maintenance.
We have a bug report for adding kdump anaconda addon to livecd:
The bug was created in 2014, seems I can not reach the maintainer.
What else can I do? Do we have other maintainers for this component?
So, it would seem at some point, without me noticing (certainly my fault,
for not paying attention enough), the Hadoop packages got orphaned and/or
retired? in Fedora.
This is a big problem for me, because the main package I work on is
dependent upon Hadoop.
What's the state of Hadoop in Fedora these days? Are there packaging
problems? Not enough support from upstream Apache community? Missing
dependencies in Fedora? Not enough time to work on it? No interest from
Whatever the issue is... I'd like to help wherever I can... I'd like to
keep this stuff going.
paul@thinkpad:/tmp/test$ touch foo bar baz
paul@thinkpad:/tmp/test$ touch "touch and go"
paul@thinkpad:/tmp/test$ ls -l
-rw-rw-r--. 1 paul paul 0 Jun 6 11:48 bar
-rw-rw-r--. 1 paul paul 0 Jun 6 11:48 baz
-rw-rw-r--. 1 paul paul 0 Jun 6 11:48 foo
-rw-rw-r--. 1 paul paul 0 Jun 6 11:49 'touch and go'
This is very misleading, as it appears the filename actually contains
single quotes. And I tried and failed to fix it using \
Oddly enough, ls > out does not show this behaviour, so I suspect this is
some kind of "feature". I would be in favour of disabling this feature,