For the first time, Fedora release name have non-ascii and pelican
Could we consider change release name from "Schrödinger's Cat" to
"Schrodingers Cat" or other name that not have this additional
Sérgio M. B.
Dear testers, a new test day awaits! This time it is MariaDB test day, which is scheduled tomorrow (2013-04-30).
As some of you might know, Fedora 19 is going to experience an interesting change in default implementation of MySQL RDBMS. MariaDB is a fork of original MySQL and in comparison to MySQL it includes some additional features and should be a bit faster and more stable. You will have an opportunity to test this change during MariaDB Test day either on example components that use MySQL-like database as a back-end or on you own testing data.
All test instructions and other details are on the wiki page:
Hope to see you there!
test-announce mailing list
We have a new fedora-review release with quite a lot of bugfixes and update for
current Java guidelines.
Excerpt from NEWS file:
- Updated and improved Java checks for latest packaging guidelines
* Automate buildarch check
* Do CheckNoArch per subpackage instead of buildarch
* Add check for new style Maven packaging
* Update CheckTestSkip for mvn-build
* Maven packages don't need to BR/R jpackage-utils check
- Fix attachment name for 'MD5-sum check' (bz 861716)
- Fix %files section handling for font-packages (#209)
- Handle %20 in source URLs correctly (bz 920376)
- Fix CheckLicenseField for multiple files without license (#205)
- Don't write licenses in random order
- Fix several bugs in koji-download-scratch script
- Output ANSI color sequences only on color terminals (bz 955719)
- Compress legend of report
- Fix problem with subpackages being ignored/missed
- Add 'Copyright' to illegal tags check
Authors of changes for this release (commits):
- Jakub Filak (1)
- Ralph Bean (1)
- Alec Leamas (15)
- Stanislav Ochotnicky (23 because of Java stuff and merge commits :-))
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky(a)redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com