= Proposed Self Contained Change: mproved Bay- and Cherry-Trail device support =
* Hans de Goede <hdegoede(a)redhat.com>
Improve support for hardware using Intel Bay Trail and Cherry Trail SoCs.
== Detailed Description ==
There are many affordable x86 laptops / tablets using Intel Bay Trail
and Cherry Trail SoCs this change is about improving support for these
SoCs and the peripherals typically found on devices with these SoCs.
Examples of improvements in progress are fixing battery monitoring,
touchscreen, audio and accelerometers (sometimes) not working.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners:
Most of the work on this is kernel work and most of this is being done upstream
The Fedora kernel package needs to have the right drivers enabled as
well as some patches backported
Some small userspace changes like adding new entries to hwdb for
* Other developers: The non-upstream kernel and hwdb changes need to
be coordinated with their resp. package owners
* Release engineering:  (a check of an impact with Release
Engineering is needed)
* List of deliverables: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)