= Proposed Self Contained Change: PHP 7.1 =
* Remi Collet <remi at fedoraproject dot org>
Update the PHP stack in Fedora to latest version 7.1.x
== Detailed Description ==
Update the PHP stack in Fedora to latest version 7.1.x.
* PHP 7.1.0RC3 was released Sep 29th
* PHP 7.1.0 is planed for end of year.
Compatibility for PHP code is very good. PHP 7.1 is the first
compatible version with OpenSSL 1.1.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners: Check Koschei status. Test with latest version to
ensure compatibility. Work with upstream on bug fixing.
* Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Release engineering: needed mass rebuild (C extensions) done by change owner.
* List of deliverables: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic