== Summary ==
Remove scriptlets which are not needed anymore (ldconfig,
== Owner ==
* Name: [[User:ignatenkobrain|Igor Gnatenko]]
* Email: ignatenkobrain(a)fedoraproject.org
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners: Find appropriate packages and remove obsolete scriptlets.
* Other developers: Package Maintainers are advised to remove
scriptlets themselves or wait until Proposal Owners will do that.
* Release engineering: [https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7977
avoid multiple rebuilds, completing this change before mass rebuild is
of deliverables]]: N/A
* Policies and guidelines: Guidelines are already updated.
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)
== Upgrade/compatibility impact ==
Installed F30 RPMs on F28/EL6/EL7 might not work although it is not supported.
== How To Test ==
Install new version of package with removed scriptlets and observe
that it works.
== User Experience ==
Installation of packages are faster.
== Dependencies ==
No specific dependencies.
== Contingency Plan ==
* Contingency mechanism: Proposal Owners will revert changes which
break specific packages when encountered.
* Contingency deadline: Final freeze.
* Blocks release? No
== Documentation ==
Everything is already documented in
Fedora Program Manager