= Proposed Self Contained Change: HTCondor 8.6 =
* Ben Cotton <bcotton(a)fedoraproject.org>
Upgrade the condor-* packages to the latest stable release series (8.6), due
to be released near the end of the summer. HTCondor  is a job scheduler and
resource manager for high-throughput computing.
== Detailed Description ==
Package the HTCondor 8.6 release when it is available. The 8.5 development
series is winding down, so 8.6 should be available at the end of summer.
Currently Fedora uses the 8.5.2 release, but since that is part of the
development series, subsequent point releases contain not only bug fixes but
potentially-compatibility-breaking changes. The plan here is to get Fedora
onto the stable series, which will allow for packaging of HTCondor point
releases within a Fedora release.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners: Package version 8.6 when released by upstream.
* Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- List of deliverables: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)