= Proposed Self Contained Change: ibus-libzhuyin =
Change owner(s): Peng Wu <pwu at redhat dot com>
Make ibus-libzhuyin as the default Fedora 23 Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) input method.
== Detailed Description ==
The ibus-libzhuyin exists since Fedora 21, now we plan to make it as the default
Traditional Chinese input method.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners:
1. bug fixes.
2. make ibus-libzhuyin adapt to user customs.
3. change default IME for Traditional Chinese from ibus-chewing to ibus-libzhuyin.
* Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)